Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did you hear about the new mutation from south africa?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Yolk

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:31 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
How did Fauci and Cuomo get to South Africa to hype this new variant?

Hysterical. Because that's exactly what I said.

amother
Feverfew

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:31 pm
It’s the second variant with a claim that it effects kids most. Can anyone guess why? Because they want you to vaccinate your kids!!

It’s a breath of fresh air to see more and more people realize the BS that we already noticed 3 months into Covid.
I’m glad people are finally waking up.
How many more variants until the rest wake up?

amother
Caramel

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:36 pm
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
If it's truly so contagious, then why does fauci refuse to ban flights from the 5 African countries like Israel and so many others did? It's almost as if they don't want the variants to stop?

We don't know if this variant is highly contagious.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:51 pm
amother [ Crocus ] wrote:
I'm not concerned. Hashem is in charge, hashem runs the world. The government and politicians are trying to show is that they can control the situation and they know how to treat it, but hashem is showing us that hashem runs the world.

I never understood this type of response. Why would understanding that hashem runs the world negate concern about a new variant?

Hashem ran the world in 2020 and nebach many holy jews died. Would it have made sense for them (and their families) to say that since hashem runs the world they are not worried? I think we can all agree that hashem runs the world and also agree that he gives us things to worry about.

amother
Feverfew

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:56 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
We don't know if this variant is highly contagious.

So let’s try it out and see if there are dead people first...
Sure, but wear a useless mask for 2 years so you don’t get a germ particle onto others “just in case”.

amother
Valerian

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 2:58 pm
This variant is supposed to be 5 or 6 times more contagious than Delta. Vaccinated people are getting it. They will find out in the next few days how harmful/less it is.
Borders aren't closing because it's too late. By the time we identify the virus it's already around the world.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:05 pm
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:
This variant is supposed to be 5 or 6 times more contagious than Delta. Vaccinated people are getting it. They will find out in the next few days how harmful/less it is.
Borders aren't closing because it's too late. By the time we identify the virus it's already around the world.

The u.s.is restricting travel starting Monday from S. Africa and other countries.

amother
Firethorn

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:06 pm
amother [ Valerian ] wrote:

Vaccinated people are getting it..but everyone line up for your boosters and give your children this experimental vaccine as well. Banging head

hodeez

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:08 pm
I don't have patience for any more variants

amother
Crocus

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:09 pm
hodeez wrote:
I don't have patience for any more variants

Amen

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:11 pm
fleetwood wrote:
The u.s.is restricting travel starting Monday from S. Africa and other countries.

That's good, but if the new mutation is already here (and the US wasn't restricting travelers from S Africa until now) then restricting travel now is too late.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:12 pm
amother [ Feverfew ] wrote:
It’s the second variant with a claim that it effects kids most. Can anyone guess why? Because they want you to vaccinate your kids!!

It’s a breath of fresh air to see more and more people realize the BS that we already noticed 3 months into Covid.
I’m glad people are finally waking up.
How many more variants until the rest wake up?

Who are "they"? The government? All world governments are in cahoots with the drug companies, right?

Vaccines are recommended because the virus kills people. Many of them. Including kids. The vaccine is the best we got right now. The world does not have the luxury to wait 10 yrs for a fool proof solution to be developed and then eventually distributed. The time for a solution is now. If the solution is not good enough, then we keep on trying. That's how this pandemic is going to end. I want my kids to have a chance to grow up, get married, having kids of their own. I want to be around to see that. I want my DH to see that. I want our parents to see that. I want their friends to see that. Why would I not do anything and everthing in my power to facilitate that?

Hashem runs the world, yes. But we must make proper hishtadlus.

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:15 pm
Reb Chaim Kanievsky said to vaccinate our children. I choose to follow his advice.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:20 pm
fleetwood wrote:

Meanwhile let's greet more visitors or people who're returning from those countries on Saturday and Sunday. Why can't they restrict starting tomorrow?

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:24 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Hopefully the U.S. will ban travel from Israel

I heard they are going to make a law that israelies don’t need a visa to America . Biden just announced

fleetwood

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:26 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Meanwhile let's greet more visitors or people who're returning from those countries on Saturday and Sunday. Why can't they restrict starting tomorrow?

Bec it takes time to put this into place. But I not the President so perhaps ask him..

Raindropsonrose

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:29 pm
amother [ Crocus ] wrote:
I'm not concerned. Hashem is in charge, hashem runs the world. The government and politicians are trying to show is that they can control the situation and they know how to treat it, but hashem is showing us that hashem runs the world.

I don’t understand. I thought we were always supposed to do our hishtadlus, while understanding that Hashem is ultimately in control. Do you work? Isn’t that trying to show you control your financial situation? Do you go to the doctor when you’re sick? Isn’t that trying to show you control your medical situation? How is this any different? Obviously Hashem runs the world. But He wants us to do our best, too.

amother
Firethorn

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:35 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
Reb Chaim Kanievsky said to vaccinate our children. I choose to follow his advice.

Did you personally hear it straight from his mouth? Or are you relying on someone else saying what he said?

amother
Valerian

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:36 pm
amother [ Firethorn ] wrote:
Vaccinated people are getting it..but everyone line up for your boosters and give your children this experimental vaccine as well. Banging head

We make decisions on the best science we have at this moment. We can't make decisions based on unknowns, that's not good common sense.

amother
Firethorn

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 3:37 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Who are "they"? The government? All world governments are in cahoots with the drug companies, right?

Vaccines are recommended because the virus kills people. Many of them. Including kids. The vaccine is the best we got right now. The world does not have the luxury to wait 10 yrs for a fool proof solution to be developed and then eventually distributed. The time for a solution is now. If the solution is not good enough, then we keep on trying. That's how this pandemic is going to end. I want my kids to have a chance to grow up, get married, having kids of their own. I want to be around to see that. I want my DH to see that. I want our parents to see that. I want their friends to see that. Why would I not do anything and everthing in my power to facilitate that?

Hashem runs the world, yes. But we must make proper hishtadlus.

We obviously all want to be healthy and want our children to be healthy. However it is looking like the vaccine may not be the cure we hoped for. People are having adverse reactions to it and vaccinated people are getting covid too. Why would you give your children a vaccine that can harm them and may not even protect them against covid.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics