Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Black Friday/cyber monday will be over soon...

momof2+?

Post Sat, Nov 27 2021, 11:35 pm
I feel like Black Friday/cyber Monday is passing and I didn’t take enough advantage of the deals. Is there anything that you bought that I should buy? 😊
I happen to need winter boots for my daughter and maybe winter coats a size up from what my children are wearing now. (I hope they last the winter, but they may outgrow before it’s over. They wore these coats last year.)
I also want to buy a grey sectional couch but can’t seem to find one I like. (I keep changing my mind wheather I NEED to buy a couch from a store that I can sit down on it before purchasing, or if I can buy online.)
Anywhere I should be looking?

Elfrida

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 2:00 am
momof2+? wrote:
I feel like Black Friday/cyber Monday is passing and I didn’t take enough advantage of the deals. Is there anything that you bought that I should buy? 😊

That is exactly what the shops are counting on to drive up profits. You might save 25% on buying something you need - but you can save 100% on not buying something you don't need.

4sure

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 2:20 am
Clothing is more on sale end of season. Now it’s only the first markdown
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains