Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Publicizing my yeshuah

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:23 am
Hello I followed the steps in the below Segula and bH got the yeshua we needed. May Hashem listen to all our tefillos.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:39 am
Can you please type the segulah? The picture is not coming though.

Oif.Simchas.

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:45 am
Cant see the segula

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 7:03 am
Hello is this coming up? Can you see the Segula?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 8:23 am
No

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 8:58 am
What is kr"a and st"n?

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 9:00 am
Yes thanks for sharing!
It sure is a ton of steps! I’m glad it worked for you after all that! Wink

doctorima

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 9:13 am
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
What is kr"a and st"n?

Not OP, but it spells out the words that mean cut off / destroy the Satan, like the pesukim that we recite before tekias shofar on Rosh Hashana.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 9:15 am
So what was the yeshua that you are publicizing? I sometimes see people here say they are "publicizing their yeshua" but I never see what the yeshua was. I don't understand. Can someone explain please how this works?

kenz

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 9:50 am
She is giving you the segulah, not whatever her personal challenge was! Why would she have to share that?

amother
Skyblue

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:10 am
Whats the source?

Oif.Simchas.

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:17 am
Somehow it’s not coming up

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:19 am
kenz wrote:
She is giving you the segulah, not whatever her personal challenge was! Why would she have to share that?

She doesn't have to do anything. But if she saying she wants to "publicize the yeshuah", then maybe actually publicize the yeshuah.

I suppose we would have to go back to the source who created this segula and find out what he meant by "publicize". Did he really mean to anonymously say to other anonymous people that an anonymous problem was solved because of the segula? That's an awfully low level of publizlcizing. Just saying.

Newcastle

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:20 am
For anyone having trouble viewing: I wasn't able to view it from my phone, but am able to view from my laptop.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:22 am
I think publicizing your yeshua means to publicly state the story of what happened and under your own name, but you do you.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 10:29 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I think publicizing your yeshua means to publicly state the story of what happened and under your own name, but you do you.

Lol, you're probably right. This would make the most sense.

It never made any sense to me how people would publicize their yeshua without publicizing their yeshua.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 1:16 pm
I’m publicizing the fact that a yeshua was done and in the zechus of doing the Segula. I can’t say exactly what the yeshua is as it is a very private nature. Please let me know if the words are clear in image. I’ll be happy to type it up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational