Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Citi mini double stroller

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 1:39 pm
Do you like yours? I need it for trips and strolling thru parks, malls etc.
I don’t want to get the citi tour because I want a decent push…
Anything else you’d recommend? Still want something relatively cheaper…
Thanks!

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 3:36 pm
I love my city mini double. Only complaint is once in awhile it wouldn't fit through a doorway without some wiggling but in general it's fine

fiji

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 4:26 pm
I love mine. It has such an amazing push. Downsides are that it is heavy to fold and unfold and it is wide (which is both a pro and con). Overall I’m very happy with it and would buy it again.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 4:31 pm
It's heavy- both to lift in and out of the car and to push up a hill. Otherwise a great stroller. But I regret it

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 5:09 pm
I love mine. I don’t have a car so it’s never fold, I only use it for outings, walks, trips, vacations.
I find the kids to be very comfy in it and the quality is good for the price. (I’ve over used it for 7 years and I think it’s finished now 😅)

amother
Dill

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 6:07 pm
I had a regular double and it was fine but then it broke and I got the GT and it's heavier but the push is way better (depends what your needs are). But I think both are good strollers.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Nov 29 2021, 6:10 pm
I love love my valco duo trend because it’s way lighter (had the city mini double before). It’s also 10% off now I got it last year Black Friday and use it every day.

I do go in and out of cars but even just for pushing up hills. It’s a bit smaller on space for the kids but my big 3 year old is still totally ok.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 12:25 am
Thanks for all your replies.

I dont' want to get a Valco. looking for something as cheap as possible while still something that is durable enough and easy enough to push with two children in it.

(I'd love to get the citi tour double but the wheels are so small, I was told it will be a very very hard push. not worth it for me.

any other recommendations?

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 2:49 am
Britax do one very similar to the city mini but I think the wheel are slightly larger so the push might be better.
The city mini is a good choice, it folds small for a double and easily. Everyone I know with it is happy with it. The only thing I would say it's wider than some of the other double strollers on the market.
Not sure there is much else at the lower end of the price range. You could consider a second hand stroller and then it opens up the high end strollers. The mountain buggy duet pushes really well. The only downside of it is it is very heavy when folded and not much smaller when folded either.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics