1. How many people where killed for a pair of shoes and do you remember their names?
2. Who was defeated because of a pair of shoes
3. A animal -even if you dress it like a person and you teach it to behave like a person - will always be an animal. Who proofed it?
4. Which significant events took place in 1492 and how are they connected
5. He wrote 100 questions and it resulted in a dramatic change + new tormentors of jewish people
6. 2 kings that loved the Jewish people and took a stand for it (a rarity)
4. Alhambra decree and discovery of America by Columbus
5. You mean 95 theses?
6. King Mohammed V of Morocco took a stand for the Jews and against deportation during German occupation in World War 2. The same is said about King Christian of Denmark and about King Simeon II of Bulgaria...