Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are you comfortable in High heels
Previous  1  2  3

Are you comfortable in High heels
yes  
 15%  [ 44 ]
no  
 84%  [ 244 ]
Total Votes : 288

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 1:06 pm
I wore high heels as a teen, even though they were extremely painful. I just wanted to be cool and fashionable. Then I got diagnosed with scoliosis.

My chiropractor made things very clear to me. He said "If I am driving down the road, and I see you walking in high heels, I will pull over, take off your shoes, and beat you with them. DO. NOT. WASTE. MY. TIME!"

I was shocked that he would talk to me that way, but I also realized that he was right. From that day on, I shopped for cute, supportive flats, and never looked back. Now, I only wear Naot, Dansko, or Ecco. They come in great styles, and the first time I put them on they feel like I've owned them forever. No breaking in period at all.

So what if I look nerdy? Life is too short to be in pain, especially if you have control over how much pain you will be in. If you can delay getting arthritis in 5 or 10 years, why not start now?

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 1:10 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
You poor deluded fool, you really swallowed the Kool-Aid.
Do you think your man subjects himself to physical pain just so that you'll think he looks s-xy? Exercise doesn't count because exercise is essential to health.

I hope you're not bringing up your dds to believe this. One might even consider that a form of child abuse.

My ex wanted me to put on really high heels, stockings, lingerie, etc. and then he wanted me to dance around for him.

I told him "That's a great idea! You go first." That shut him up, and he never mentioned it again. Wink LOL
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics