Home

Now that the nicer homes in Toms River arent available, wher

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:52 pm
Now that the nicer homes in Toms River arent available, where are people looking for nicer bigger homes, at good prices, where frum people will buy next?
Back to top

jellybelly94




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 9:22 pm
Further out in Jackson. Manchester
Back to top

cupcake123




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 9:44 pm
I feel like the fancy TR houses are in a different league then manchester. I'm just not seeing any gorgeous manchester houses.
Back to top

amother




Lightcyan
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 10:49 pm
Freehold not to far from Jackson there are big fancy houses in some neighborhoods.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:02 pm
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
Freehold not to far from Jackson there are big fancy houses in some neighborhoods.


I see 1 fancy house for sale, for close to a million, thats a nice size in Freehold...

Whats the story with Minyanim? Garage?
Back to top

amother




Poppy
 

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I see 1 fancy house for sale, for close to a million, thats a nice size in Freehold...

Whats the story with Minyanim? Garage?


I live in Jackson, about 10 min drive to freehold
Never heard of frum people moving there!
Back to top

amother




Lightcyan
 

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:02 am
My sister lives by Hyson in Jackson she said people are starting to creep over to Freehold not because it is cheaper but because you can buy a house.

Finding a house is 1\2 the story. I would not be surprised if by next year if not sooner they have their own minyon.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:20 am
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
My sister lives by Hyson in Jackson she said people are starting to creep over to Freehold not because it is cheaper but because you can buy a house.

Finding a house is 1\2 the story. I would not be surprised if by next year if not sooner they have their own minyon.


Do people actually live in an area, and stay for Shabbosim, with no walking distance Minyan?
Back to top

amother




Lightcyan
 

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do people actually live in an area, and stay for Shabbosim, with no walking distance Minyan?


When my sister moved into her house she was told that when the first yid who moved into the neighborhood he walked 2 miles on Shobbos to the nearest minyan.

So I guess the answer is yes there are people who would. It depends on how far you are willing to walk and what you call walking distance.
Back to top

amother




Whitesmoke
 

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:57 am
How long does it take to drive kids to school?
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Party Planner Toms River/Lakewood area
by amother
4 Sat, Jan 22 2022, 11:47 pm View last post
How available after school are we supposed to be?
by amother
10 Tue, Jan 18 2022, 11:44 pm View last post
Grants Available for Tuition for Lkwd Residents
by crema
1 Tue, Jan 11 2022, 12:43 pm View last post
Keilim Mikvah Toms River 0 Mon, Jan 10 2022, 11:36 am View last post
Woodmere houses are now cheaper than Toms River?
by amother
15 Sat, Jan 08 2022, 10:53 pm View last post