Home

Now that the nicer homes in Toms River arent available, wher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:52 pm
Now that the nicer homes in Toms River arent available, where are people looking for nicer bigger homes, at good prices, where frum people will buy next?

jellybelly94

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 9:22 pm
Further out in Jackson. Manchester

cupcake123

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 9:44 pm
I feel like the fancy TR houses are in a different league then manchester. I'm just not seeing any gorgeous manchester houses.

amother

Lightcyan

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 10:49 pm
Freehold not to far from Jackson there are big fancy houses in some neighborhoods.

amother

OP

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:02 pm
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
Freehold not to far from Jackson there are big fancy houses in some neighborhoods.

I see 1 fancy house for sale, for close to a million, thats a nice size in Freehold...

Whats the story with Minyanim? Garage?

amother

Poppy

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 11:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I see 1 fancy house for sale, for close to a million, thats a nice size in Freehold...

Whats the story with Minyanim? Garage?

I live in Jackson, about 10 min drive to freehold
Never heard of frum people moving there!

amother

Lightcyan

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:02 am
My sister lives by Hyson in Jackson she said people are starting to creep over to Freehold not because it is cheaper but because you can buy a house.

Finding a house is 1\2 the story. I would not be surprised if by next year if not sooner they have their own minyon.

amother

OP

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:20 am
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
My sister lives by Hyson in Jackson she said people are starting to creep over to Freehold not because it is cheaper but because you can buy a house.

Finding a house is 1\2 the story. I would not be surprised if by next year if not sooner they have their own minyon.

Do people actually live in an area, and stay for Shabbosim, with no walking distance Minyan?

amother

Lightcyan

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do people actually live in an area, and stay for Shabbosim, with no walking distance Minyan?

When my sister moved into her house she was told that when the first yid who moved into the neighborhood he walked 2 miles on Shobbos to the nearest minyan.

So I guess the answer is yes there are people who would. It depends on how far you are willing to walk and what you call walking distance.

amother

Whitesmoke

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:57 am
How long does it take to drive kids to school?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries