Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Wool tzitzits

bernice

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 1:41 am
Can someone please help me I need to wash wool tzitzits thanks in advance

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 1:44 am
I gather all the strings together and wrap them tightly in aluminum foil. Then I put the tzitzis in a mesh bag and add it to a regular load of laundry. When it's done I take off the foil and hang the tzitzis to air dry.

sarah14

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 2:12 am
Collect the strings. Let tzitzis soak in woolite and yellow out. then scrub the dirty areas. U can then wash in washing machine.

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 2:30 am
I soak in a basin with water and all/tide...adding some Murphy oil. After a couple of hours rinse the Tzitzis and hang to dry

kenz

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 2:42 am
sarah14 wrote:
Collect the strings. Let tzitzis soak in woolite and yellow out. then scrub the dirty areas. U can then wash in washing machine.

Where do you get Yellow Out?

teachkids

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 8:02 am
We first put the strings in a special mesh bag designed for that. Then the whole thing goes into another mesh bag. Toss into machine on delicate with my white shells and tablecloths
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry