Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Job/business idea from home?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 07 2021, 8:11 pm
Looking to help the family financially.

Any job or business I can do from home?

I have ...
- no qualifications
- no spare room
- no spare money to spend

I know my lack in these categories makes it harder.

ora_43

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 11:15 am
You have a computer and this one post was typed well. What about advertising transcription or editing services on a site like Fiverr?

If you have other Office software - excel, Powerpoint - there are people who pay for help with those, too. If you have a good sense of visuals/design, PowerPoint can also be used to do things like create invitations or fliers.

Other ideas:
cook or bake. You don't have to be an expert baker, some people (ie working parents) would happily pay to get a nutritionally balanced meal delivered 1-3 times a week. Or focus on a small handful of products, eg learn to make amazing cookies.

laundry service. find a couple local families willing to pay you to do their laundry in your home and return it clean and folded.

babysitting in your home. Eg 1-2 babies (higher pay, b/c each is getting more individual attention than they would in daycare) or a drop-in daycare.

if you have any quiet time in your house, tutoring could also be an option. If you have quiet time and a good internet connection, what about one of those online tutoring services? Eg Preply? (Not Preply specifically, I've heard their conditions aren't great - I've heard better things about services marketing English-speaking tutors to students in China, but I don't remember any names)

Lizzie4

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 11:28 am
Here's some more out of the box ideas:

- Run a balloon/gifts business. Easy and cheap investment to buy a helium balloon tank and sell balloons for a new baby, birthdays, graduation etc. along with candy platter or boxes of Mike n Ikes.

- Teachers gifts/Mishloach Manos - great seasonal business when everyone is desperate for that perfect gift. Make a catalogue with different price points.

- Sunday clubs for kids. Baking/food decorating, scrapbooking, woodworking, Exercise... the ideas are endless

- Become an Uber driver. Drive only women or think of some type of gimmick that would make ppl use you.

- Call your business "boxed" and sell boxes of crafts/boxes of easy dinners with minimal prep, boxes of sensory toys etc.

- Ironing service. Have people drop off their shirts for you to iron

-

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 11:29 am
Open a bussing company in Lakewood
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics