Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Help choosing kitchen

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 11:01 am
I would love to redo my kitchen but I am very indecisive. Does anyone know of the name and number of someone reasonable who can help me choose colors, flooring, counters.....

yiddishmom

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 11:13 am
You'll need to provide your location....

Amarante

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 11:46 am
The first thing to do is to spend time googling and looking at pictures of kitchens. Save those which you instinctively like. Don’t think too hard about it.

This is what I did when I remodeled and so when a met with my designer I was able to show her what I liked. She then was able to present me with a board that incorporated and reflected what I liked. Of course we tweaked it but many of the elements she suggested stayed in because she was able to figure out the common elements that I liked.

The best kitchens are a collaboration because a good designer translates your aesthetic taste as well as how you want the kitchen to function.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 5:58 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
You'll need to provide your location....

Sorry. Im in brooklyn. Any names?

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 8:40 am
Maybe call the tile stores like Sentile or lazer marble, and ask which decorators people have brought in to work with them. I’ve seen beautiful designs on Instagram , but I suspect those designers are in charge of the whole kitchen or even the whole house, and are charging a lot. You can try to follow a few of the frum designers on Instagram and dm them to see if they work by the hour and can help you choose colors. I’ve been looking for something like this, but my friends have no one to recommend.

amother
Dimgray

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 2:54 pm
Did you find someone?

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 11:25 am
I need help too. I basically know what I like, but could still use some help with cabinet colors/styles, counter tops, flooring, backsplash so the whole thing comes together and suits my space. In Brooklyn. Any tried and true recommendations appreciated.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen