Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Making number two in underwear

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 3:40 pm
My dd 3 has been fully trained since the summer. Never had problems. Recently she started making number 2 in her underwear. It’s so strange. I don’t know if it’s out of laziness or what it could be. Anyone have this issue?

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 3:45 pm
I don't know, but hatzlacha!!!

toilet training is harrrrrrd!!!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 3:48 pm
Can be a virus or constipation.
I would try to help her sit on the toilet at a set time and regulate her schedule if possible.

Einikel

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 3:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My dd 3 has been fully trained since the summer. Never had problems. Recently she started making number 2 in her underwear. It’s so strange. I don’t know if it’s out of laziness or what it could be. Anyone have this issue?

Yup have the same issue especially when she’s not home. I find taking off her underwear helps. She wears dresses so it’s not like she’s walking around naked if anyone is concerned. Some days are better t Than others. She was better for a while so I kept her dressed but recently she started doing it again. I also know what to look out for. She usually runs into room and closes the door so I quickly take her before she can do anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training