Home

Iso comfortable 33 inch mattress? Which brand model

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Dec 12 2021, 8:50 pm
They don't make so many 33 inch, small twin mattresses. I need that size for the guest room. If you bought that size mattress that is comfortable, which brand and model did you buy and where?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:20 am
bump
Back to top

YounginBP




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 12:00 pm
Custom order by sleep tight bedding in BP.

The company cuts it to size.

https://www.sleeptightbedding.com/index.html
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:31 pm
YounginBP wrote:
Custom order by sleep tight bedding in BP.

The company cuts it to size.

https://www.sleeptightbedding.com/index.html
Is this for any mattress they sell, because they didn't offer that when we were in the store.
Back to top

amother




Peach
 

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:43 pm
We bought by Brooklyn baby (I think that’s what they’re called) when we bought high risers there. Or try hatzlacha
Are you in Brooklyn?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 11:45 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
We bought by Brooklyn baby (I think that’s what they’re called) when we bought high risers there. Or try hatzlacha
Are you in Brooklyn?
Yes. Which brand, model mattress did you get that's comfortable? Brooklyn Baby sells mattresses?
Back to top

Sunny Days




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Dec 16 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes. Which brand, model mattress did you get that's comfortable? Brooklyn Baby sells mattresses?

We bought with the beds and they had 3-4 options. I think we took like the level 2 mattress- not the cheapest or most expensive and my kids seem happy and comfy. I can try and remember to pull the sheet off tomorrow or after shabbos to check. You can bump it up or pm in case I forget.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, Dec 17 2021, 11:23 am
Sunny Days wrote:
We bought with the beds and they had 3-4 options. I think we took like the level 2 mattress- not the cheapest or most expensive and my kids seem happy and comfy. I can try and remember to pull the sheet off tomorrow or after shabbos to check. You can bump it up or pm in case I forget.
Thanks will bump after shabbos. If anyone else has a comfortable 33 inch (smaller twin) mattress, which brand and model did you get?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Dec 17 2021, 1:43 pm
We also bought at children's furniture stores. We've been happy with them but I can't say they're brand name or the most comfortable out there since they are just standard mattresses. We bought one set at Mega Babies and one set at Hatzlacha. Mega Babies had better mattresses. Hatzlacha had pretty bed frames that worked with their custom size mattresses & pull out high rise options for underneath.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Dec 19 2021, 7:19 pm
Sunny Days wrote:
We bought with the beds and they had 3-4 options. I think we took like the level 2 mattress- not the cheapest or most expensive and my kids seem happy and comfy. I can try and remember to pull the sheet off tomorrow or after shabbos to check. You can bump it up or pm in case I forget.
sunny days, can you check which type you have?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:23 am
Anyone else with a comfortable 33 inch mattress that can tell me which brand and model?
Back to top

amother




Currant
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:45 am
You can try Taubus. Ask Jerry.
Back to top

YounginBP




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is this for any mattress they sell, because they didn't offer that when we were in the store.


It should be. My dh ordered so I don't know the details. I think we ordered it got it next day.
I don't know the company as the mattress is in storage. It is only used for an extra guest, sukkos etc.
Back to top

Sunny Days




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 5:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
sunny days, can you check which type you have?

Royal Comfort
Spinal solutions
Collection
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:48 pm
Sunny Days wrote:
Royal Comfort
Spinal solutions
Collection
thanks for checking.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:49 pm
YounginBP wrote:
It should be. My dh ordered so I don't know the details. I think we ordered it got it next day.
I don't know the company as the mattress is in storage. It is only used for an extra guest, sukkos etc.
you went to the one in boro park?
Back to top

YounginBP




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
you went to the one in boro park?


Yes. Or maybe only over phone even.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Suri Brand editing course
by amother
4 Today at 9:18 pm View last post
Black nice flats comfortable
by amother
5 Fri, May 13 2022, 10:13 am View last post
La Isha Mattress
by Sukarya
4 Sun, May 08 2022, 1:06 pm View last post
Society 22 Clothing Brand where to shop?
by amother
4 Sun, May 08 2022, 10:29 am View last post
Yummy brand ricotta cheese 0 Fri, May 06 2022, 1:30 pm View last post