Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
What do you love most about being a Mom
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 6:52 pm
What do you love best about being a Mom?

For me it's the joy they bring into my life. Seeing the world through their eyes, laughing, playing and holding their bodies close. They bring me back to this world.

gootlfriends

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 6:53 pm
When they are little, they remind me that we are all very capable if we are brave.

amother
White

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 6:54 pm
I love the cuddles. The hugs. The innocent smiles of joy from such simple things. The amazing growth and development from the time they are born and onward. The teaching and learning. The amazement as they learn about the world.

gr82no

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 6:56 pm
Seeing the innocence and trust my child has. Also it’s so easy to make a baby happy. And my baby has such self confidence wish I could have some.

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:14 pm
My kids are little. I love observing them. What they learn, what choices they make...I learned from this site that some people find babies boring. I do not!

happytobemom

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 10:20 pm
I love their trust and dependence. That cuddle up and bond feeling. Watching their faces light up with joy and knowing I have the power to bring that on them. Seeing them grow and knowing they're mine. Seeing the miracle in every bit of their growth. Feeling the gratitude of being given a beautiful family.

momandteacher

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 2:03 am
The fulfillment they bring to my life. Also, the coziest little-people hugs. And lots of other things BH!
Thanks, OP, for this positive, heartwarming thread!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:06 am
Ours are BH adults now. A whole different level of pleasure - IYH by all of you Smile

fbc

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:24 am
Aww love this thread! The smiles, the laughs, the hugs, the snuggles, the cute things they say, the excitement as they reach new milestones, the excitement about learning, and what y'all said before me!!

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:27 am
We just had our first newborn. I love the bond that is just naturally there. We love that the baby is a testament for the love we have for one another

SuperWify

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 3:36 am
I love watching them learn new things and seeing their little brains hard at work.
I’m am grateful to Hashem that He believes in me enough to entrust me with such an awesome responsibility.

Zehava

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 4:36 am
The feeling of just making people from scratch and watching them grow up, then having my own little tribe.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:36 am
My older ones are teens. It was very satisfying when they told me they made really good choices during a rough situation. It made me feel all the sweat and tears and effort that I put in finally paid off. They are growing up to be independent and making (mostly) good choices.

simba

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 7:50 am
I feel very fortunate that hashem chose to partner with me to bring these humans into the world. He trusts me and I feel a strong sense of purpose and mission. To raise and nurture these beautiful souls he entrusted to me.

On a more practical level I really love when my kids play nicely together. Something so special about them taking care of each other. Interesting that my parents say the same of their adult children on a larger scale.

May we all have true Nachas.

happy chick

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:02 am
Being able to say "cuz mommy said so" 😆

Oldest

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:20 am
The smile they give when they wake up in the morning
The running hug I get when I come home from work
Watching them grow and develop into thinking people
Watching them apply lessons/discussions we've had into real life situations
Cuddles and games and sticky kisses

I could go on and on...

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 10:21 am
As the mother I get to take chocolate whenever *I* want!

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:49 am
bump

Congresswoman

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 12:57 am
The complete and utter trust they have in me.

Thinking about it takes my breath away.....

HelloG

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:06 am
kids bring a huge simcha into a home... I just feel it all around. they're cute and loveable and they just make me happy. the endless giving is also satisfactory... know the feeling of tucking in your kids after a long rainy sunday and you didn't yell? lol...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics