Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
List of people who got covid recently despite vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:49 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I don't support mandates or think they work. They just don't effect me or anyone I know so I don't care.

You don't care about fellow Jewish families with no income? Am I understanding that correctly?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:55 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Where are you being forced? I don't know one person who has been forced? And listing names of people who got covid won't be affective. Although probably by February there won't be any mandates anymore. But it's not like anyone has to actually follow them.

Vax or no access to public dining / recreation = free choice
Vax or no access to air travel or any public transportation in the country (Canada) = free choice
Vax or be fired from job = free choice
Vax or dishonorable discharge from military = free choice
Vax or house arrest (some European countries) = free choice
Vax or go to jail (possible law to go into effect in Canada if PM gives in to Health minister’s urging to make vax refusal a criminal offense) = free choice

What else do you believe is free choice and not force? Vax or death penalty?!?

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:58 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
You don't care about fellow Jewish families with no income? Am I understanding that correctly?

I do, the mandate is stupid, but they should get employment in a frum company. Win win.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:59 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Vax or no access to public dining / recreation = free choice
Vax or no access to air travel or any public transportation in the country (Canada) = free choice
Vax or be fired from job = free choice
Vax or dishonorable discharge from military = free choice
Vax or house arrest (some European countries) = free choice
Vax or go to jail (possible law to go into effect in Canada if PM gives in to Health minister’s urging to make vax refusal a criminal offense) = free choice

What else do you believe is free choice and not force? Vax or death penalty?!?

None of these are things that affect people I know. I can't control travel restrictions and I don't believe it is my place to. If you live in a frum community, these things don't affect you.

amother
Yarrow

amother [ Carnation ] wrote:
Yes, vaxxed can get Covid, but the symptoms are lighter.

Not always! Seems to be that they would've been light anyway. I know someone who was double vaccinated and is still in intensive care unit from getting covid 3 months ago.

amother
Oak

amother [ Hibiscus ] wrote:
I can give you a list of women who took bc and got pregnant. Will you now stop bc?

If it has a significant failure rate then no, people wouldn’t rely on it. I personally am using two other forms of bc right now because I got pregnant while on the copper iud and for health reasons can’t risk pregnancy again.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:02 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Except they are being publicized..

She means publicized by any source that would not be discredited as “anti-vax” or “extremist”

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:03 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I do, the mandate is stupid, but they should get employment in a frum company. Win win.

Many frum companies ARE enforcing this. All therapists need to take it. Social service or medical offices. Large businesses.Which busineses are not enforcing this?
Isnt it a bit insensitive to tell people who rely on pay checks to feed their families to "just find a new job". Where? At the same salary? Start all over in a new place after 20 years?
I am not even sure if you are being serious, naive or maybe very young?

wiki

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:23 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
I will give a quick answer because I have to go but hopefully will come back later with full response. In short, if you need to get a third shot because the first two arent working, then the vaccine isnt working. Telling fully vaccinated people they are unvaccinated unless they get a third shot proves that the vaccine is not working. And how can you possibly say that the vaccine lessens symptoms when many people were asymptomatic or had only mild symptoms before the vaccine came out? And if you still get sick after being double or triple vaccinated (as you can see that happening by this thread alone) and need to get MAB then why would you say the vaccine work when it clearly doesnt? How can you claim that someones life was saved from the vaccine when the vaccinated person was able to get mab or other treatment after getting covid despite being vaccinated?

Very simple. Compare the rates of these bad outcomes happening in populations that are overwhelmingly vaccinated, versus counties where the vaccination rates are poor.

There is no comparison.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:30 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Where are you being forced? I don't know one person who has been forced? And listing names of people who got covid won't be affective. Although probably by February there won't be any mandates anymore. But it's not like anyone has to actually follow them.

When people are told vax or be fired thats coercion.

When people are told vax or no college thats coercion.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:32 pm
wiki wrote:
Very simple. Compare the rates of these bad outcomes happening in populations that are overwhelmingly vaccinated, versus counties where the vaccination rates are poor.

There is no comparison.

Compare that MORE people died of Covid in USA AFTER the vax than BEFORE the vax.

Proof the vaccine is not working.

ora_43

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Feel free to add anyone else you know got covid so people can see that vaccinated people are getting covid despite being double or triple vaccinated.

Is that supposed to be a secret?

The vaccine was created to counter the alpha variant. It's less effective against delta, and unfortunately seems to be even less effective against omicron. That's not a secret, it's literally been in the headlines of every major paper in the past week.

Less effective = lots of people getting sick despite having the vaccine.

Although it does seem to make cases significantly milder, which is huge.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 1:55 pm
How about the guy who just died in Israel from the new variant and was fully vaccinated??? Ye evryone keep jabbing yourself up. It’s def helping

ora_43

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
How about the guy who just died in Israel from the new variant and was fully vaccinated??? Ye evryone keep jabbing yourself up. It’s def helping

'Fully vaccinated' means having as many doses as recommended, whether that's 1 or 2 or 10. So no, he wasn't fully vaccinated - he had 2 shots, no booster.

But yeah, we probably will see fully vaccinated people die. That's the risk when there's a new variant. Ironically, the people saying the vaccine doesn't work are overwhelmingly also the ones who oppose any measures to curb omicron.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 2:03 pm
[quote="ora_43"]'Fully vaccinated' means having as many doses as recommended, whether that's 1 or 2 or 10. So no, he wasn't fully vaccinated - he had 2 shots, no booster.

But yeah, we probably will see fully vaccinated people die. That's the risk when there's a new variant. Ironically, the people saying the vaccine doesn't work are overwhelmingly also the ones who oppose any measures to curb omicron.[/quote

run don’t forget your booster!!!
Thank you for proving to me how stupid the vaxxed really are

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:38 pm
ora_43 wrote:
'Fully vaccinated' means having as many doses as recommended, whether that's 1 or 2 or 10. So no, he wasn't fully vaccinated - he had 2 shots, no booster.

But yeah, we probably will see fully vaccinated people die. That's the risk when there's a new variant. Ironically, the people saying the vaccine doesn't work are overwhelmingly also the ones who oppose any measures to curb omicron.

And the goalpost keeps moving. First we were told that two vaccines work, then we were told that we need a third one, now we are looking at a fourth one (Israel is considering a fourth shot because the first 3 arent working) and there is no way to know how many more shots people will need to take. This is called ineffective medication which is part of the reason long term research is conducted on medication before mass producing and distributing it (and forcing people to take it). Why do you keep moving the goalpost and how many shots do you expect people to take before they give up and demand something better that actually works?

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:40 pm
We can now add Nicole Malliotakis to the list. She was vaccinated but didnt have her booster (not that it mattered because people are still getting covid even if they have boosters).

wiki

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Compare that MORE people died of Covid in USA AFTER the vax than BEFORE the vax.

Proof the vaccine is not working.

How many of the 400,000 people who died in this past year were not vaccinated, BestBubby?

Seriously!

wiki

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:50 pm
[quote="amother [ Honeydew ]"]
ora_43 wrote:

But yeah, we probably will see fully vaccinated people die. That's the risk when there's a new variant. Ironically, the people saying the vaccine doesn't work are overwhelmingly also the ones who oppose any measures to curb omicron.[/quote

run don’t forget your booster!!!
Thank you for proving to me how stupid the vaxxed really are

Honeydew, if you want to call other people on here stupid, be brave enough to use your username, please.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:06 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I've never advocated for a mandate..never

But I do find it interesting that effects of mab or hqc etc...are not being publicized...

When I took it they told me that they need to observe me until an hour later cause there can be an allergic reaction ( very small percentage though)
Page 6 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics