Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
List of people who got covid recently despite vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:11 pm
fleetwood wrote:
That's a lie! There are side effects swept under the rug! I've taken HQC for an arthritis issue..first of all it was easy to get unlike your lies that we can't get it. Second,I had pretty severe side effects and it was rough going. But nobody speaks about these side effects of mab or hqc...

Didn't hear of any PERMANENT INJURIES or DEATHS from HCQ or MAB or IVM

- unlike the nearly MILLION INJURIES/DEATHS reported for Covid Vaccines!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:15 pm
amother [ Hibiscus ] wrote:
YES THERE ARE (I can also write in caps...)

I know three ppl who had adverse reaction to it

Are they PERMANENTLY INJURED? DEAD?

There are 20,000 DEAD within hours/days of Covid Vax

and Nearly a MILLION SERIOUS INJURIES!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:20 pm
heidi wrote:
Are you dead?
No?
BH the vaccine worked

And Millions of UNVAXXED people recovered from Covid.

BH - Vaccines are Unnecessary.

(Makes as much sense as what you said).

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:09 am
#BestBubby, I cannot believe you lump Ivermectin, a nobel prize winning drug with less side effects than tylenol thats been used for decades with MAB, which is the same mrna technology as the vaccine and has had deaths, permanent kidney damage, allergic reactions etc and is sometimes completely inneffective, albeit it seems to work for many. Read up and talk to groups that had bad experiences on MAB, I guarantee you won't like it. Fleetwood has her facts spot on with MAB.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:21 am
Thank you. I will check it out MAB.

Fake News has not publicized the bad effects of MAB and the Corrupt Medical Establishment
has not banned it.

That should be a tip off MAB is not that safe or effective!

Shoshie

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:49 am
gold21 wrote:
A total of 20 children without very serious underlying conditions and illnesses, under the age of 18, have died of covid in the U.S.

Please supply a link. Everything I've read says at least 600 deaths of children from Covid.

amother
Chicory

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:53 pm
Think about this:

If there was a BC that you needed to inject every month, but you still needed to use a condom, and it still wouldn't fully protect against pregnancy, would you still take it?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:01 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Didn't hear of any PERMANENT INJURIES or DEATHS from HCQ or MAB or IVM

- unlike the nearly MILLION INJURIES/DEATHS reported for Covid Vaccines!

Please cite reliable sources that report "millions" of deaths and/or serious injuries (ie, not a 24 hour fever) caused by covid vaccines.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:12 pm
amother [ Chicory ] wrote:
Think about this:

If there was a BC that you needed to inject every month, but you still needed to use a condom, and it still wouldn't fully protect against pregnancy, would you still take it?

Of course they would.

How do I know?

There is a form of birth control that has to be taken EVERY SINGLE DAY. With typical use, around 9 in 100 women using this form of birth control will get pregnant in a year. Its called the combined pill. (The mini pill is about the same.)

In real life, diaphragms are about 88% effective — that means about 12 out of 100 people who use a diaphragm will get pregnant each year.

Even Depo-Provero is only 94% effective.

But we all know that women use these contraceptives, because nothing is perfect.

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:14 pm
Shoshie wrote:
Please supply a link. Everything I've read says at least 600 deaths of children from Covid.

I actually heard this from Ben Shapiro, and he did provide a data source. But I don't remember the source.

The number 600 likely includes children with serious underlying conditions or whom were already seriously ill. Which is still awful and terrible. But different.

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:16 pm
Shoshie wrote:

Those were children with medical conditions. Still tragic, but has no bearing on the decision of whether healthy children should take the risk of a vaccine for a virus which is not dangerous for them.

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:16 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Those were children with medical conditions. Still tragic, but has no bearing on the decision of whether healthy children should take the risk of a vaccine for a virus which is not dangerous for them.

Right, exactly

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:23 pm
fleetwood wrote:
That's a lie! There are side effects swept under the rug! I've taken HQC for an arthritis issue..first of all it was easy to get unlike your lies that we can't get it. Second,I had pretty severe side effects and it was rough going. But nobody speaks about these side effects of mab or hqc...

(I) It is difficult to get HCQ. Its a prescription drug, and ethical doctors don't prescribe medication to people just because they read about it in a meme. Particularly given the risks of severe side effects. There's a one-in-a-million risk of myocarditis from covid vaccine, which is lower than the risk from covid. So I'm going to demand a medication that studied say doesn't work, that has known cardiac risks.

(ii) Monoclonal antibodies have side effects like difficulty breathing, rapid/slow heart rate, confusion and pneumonia. And they haven't been tested for umpteen years. But that's OK.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:38 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Please cite reliable sources that report "millions" of deaths and/or serious injuries (ie, not a 24 hour fever) caused by covid vaccines.

And not vaers...which is self regulating..

fleetwood

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:41 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
(I) It is difficult to get HCQ. Its a prescription drug, and ethical doctors don't prescribe medication to people just because they read about it in a meme. Particularly given the risks of severe side effects. There's a one-in-a-million risk of myocarditis from covid vaccine, which is lower than the risk from covid. So I'm going to demand a medication that studied say doesn't work, that has known cardiac risks.

(ii) Monoclonal antibodies have side effects like difficulty breathing, rapid/slow heart rate, confusion and pneumonia. And they haven't been tested for umpteen years. But that's OK.

I meant easy to get..it's available via prescription..the tyrant's aren't suppressing it

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:45 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I meant easy to get..it's available via prescription..the tyrant's aren't suppressing it

Correct.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 2:47 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Of course they would.

How do I know?

There is a form of birth control that has to be taken EVERY SINGLE DAY. With typical use, around 9 in 100 women using this form of birth control will get pregnant in a year. Its called the combined pill. (The mini pill is about the same.)

In real life, diaphragms are about 88% effective — that means about 12 out of 100 people who use a diaphragm will get pregnant each year.

Even Depo-Provero is only 94% effective.

But we all know that women use these contraceptives, because nothing is perfect.

Is anyone mandated to take it or they lose their jobs, can't travel, or go certain places? I think not. When you mandate something you better make sure it is safe and very effective.

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 4:49 pm
amother [ Chicory ] wrote:
Think about this:

We're past the vaccine merely not offering full protection.

England is now reporting that 4 out of every 5 covid deaths in the last 4 weeks were in fully vaccinated people. This is a useless bc.

monkeymamma

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 8:34 pm
James Clyburn can now be added to the list. He was fully vaccinated and had his booster as well.

monkeymamma

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 11:18 am
Chris Coons just announced that he tested positive for covid.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics