Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/O Hypothetical, if in two years from now...

If implanted vaccine chip became mandatory in the future, ultimatum style
No problem, it seems like a solid idea  
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's okay, I embrace technology and progress  
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't love it but I won't make a big deal  
 3%  [ 1 ]
Well if I have no choice, I have to  
 0%  [ 0 ]
I would be really angry but they didn't leave me an option  
 16%  [ 5 ]
I would fight it and not comply  
 46%  [ 14 ]
Heck NO. Just NO. A hill to die on imo.  
 33%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 30

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:15 am
It becomes mandatory, with threat to essentials, like working at a job and the like, to have your vaccine passport implanted as a chip....

Please vote!

amother
PlumPink

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It becomes mandatory, with threat to essentials, like working at a job and the like, to have your vaccine passport implanted as a chip....

Please vote!

Al these threats and people losing their jobs and not being able to get unemployment makes me wonder where this is all headed. Are they eventually going to send us to Auschwitz for not complying? When will the tyranny and abuse end?

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ PlumPink ] wrote:
Al these threats and people losing their jobs and not being able to get unemployment makes me wonder where this is all headed. Are they eventually going to send us to Auschwitz for not complying? When will the tyranny and abuse end?

Yes, absolutely. That's the plan. Take this vaccine that we believe will save your life, and the lives of others. And if you don't, zyclon B.

In fact, that's what they will be teaching about the Holocaust in coming years. The actions of Germans in the 1940s were identical to requiring people to get covid vaccines. Teacher, doesn't the WHO say that covid vaccination saved half a million lives? Why yes it does, child. You can figure out the analogy.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:24 pm
This thread is reminding me of this: https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Stop......html

We have a country that balks at mandates for vaccines. I heard a snip of an interview on NPR, a nurse or doctor who said a seriously ill Covid patient said something to the effect of, It's not the shot that's the issue but being told to get it.
The thrust of the interview was that people don't mind it being recommended and facilitated but will get contrarian if it's mandated. This is part of the US rugged individualism. I can't see going from this 2021 scenario to a chips being implanted in 2 years.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:35 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
This thread is reminding me of this: https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Stop......html

We have a country that balks at mandates for vaccines. I heard a snip of an interview on NPR, a nurse or doctor who said a seriously ill Covid patient said something to the effect of, It's not the shot that's the issue but being told to get it.
The thrust of the interview was that people don't mind it being recommended and facilitated but will get contrarian if it's mandated. This is part of the US rugged individualism. I can't see going from this 2021 scenario to a chips being implanted in 2 years.

I Can.

If the Tyrants are not run out of office they will get worse.

Just like an Abusive Husband, if not stopped, gets worse.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics