Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
12th grade Graduation pictures

Lakee

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:19 am
Ok need help live in lakewood what's the norm do girls get their hair and makeup done? Also she doesn't even own make up who can I go to teach her basics and get first time make up she's not girly at all but I feel like she needs it she's never work her hair down she wants to go with her hair in a pony help!!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:24 am
I actually find that the girls look very good with hair in a pony for graduation pictures. Alot of girls do this, at least in my DD's yearbook they did. Because otherwise, the schools make them have their hair a certain way, or push it back, or end up not approving half their pictures. However it's not necessarily a tight plain pony.

I would suggest looking at previous yearbooks of your DD's school if you can get one, and seeing what you like. It will also clue you in what she wants to wear, what style she likes, etc....

Lakee

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 11:49 am
Thanks just curious if you would share what high school she's in

Chayalle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:12 pm
My girls are not currently in high school. They went to BK.

shmosmom

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:13 pm
Every school works differently. Ask people who graduated that school within the last few years.

Lakee

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:14 pm
Thanks so much

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:27 pm
Each school has their own rules. Most make the girls wear uniforms or white shirt and plain sweater and many either have pony rule or hair pulled back. Ik in bk most girls nowadays get their hair and makeup done- she will prob hear abt or can ask friends wat everyone is doing. In terms of getting her to put on makeup Sarala gross is very good w first time girls or Rachel Marizon. I don't have their numbers tho Sad

Chayalle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:33 pm
jellybelly94 wrote:
Each school has their own rules. Most make the girls wear uniforms or white shirt and plain sweater and many either have pony rule or hair pulled back. Ik in bk most girls nowadays get their hair and makeup done- she will prob hear abt or can ask friends wat everyone is doing. In terms of getting her to put on makeup Sarala gross is very good w first time girls or Rachel Marizon. I don't have their numbers tho Sad

I can get you SG's number if you need. Both are good options....

Lakee

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 12:45 pm
Thanks so much!!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 1:02 pm
I'll pm you her #
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics