Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim needed/Chaim shmuel ben miriam situation is :(

supermom

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 6:34 am
The son of our dear friends, 18 1/2 years old, was just hit by a car in Jerusalem , and his neck was broken. He is in Hadassah hospital right now. Last night at 1:00 AM, he was operated on.

Please daven for a miracle, as he is not able to feel anything in most of his body.
His name is Chaim Shmuel ben Miriam

They have in an induced coma they won't know what real damage was done to him till after shabbos.

Crying Crying

Last edited by supermom on Mon, May 05 2008, 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 7:45 am
Oy dear, Hashem Yirachem! Pls. send Shmuel Ben Miriam a refuah shleima. I said a kapittel for him.

happyone

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 8:05 am
Refuah Shelaima.

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 10:00 am
I'm sorry - said tehillim - refuah shelaimah !!!

shemesh

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 10:31 am
REfUHA SHELEIMA ! SAID TEHILIM FOR HIM

Clarissa

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 10:39 am
The poor man! Keeping him in my thoughts and hoping for good news soon. Keep us informed.

freidasima

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 6:11 pm
said tehilim for him, may he have a refuah shleima immediately.

Tehilla

Post Thu, Apr 24 2008, 9:15 pm
also said Tehillim. refuah sheleima.

supermom

Post Sun, Apr 27 2008, 6:53 am
UPDATE:

Shmuel had surgery this morning (Thursday 24th) and is in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), he needs our prayers - HE NEEDS A MIRICLE!

* Friday 26th of April: Shmuel miraculously woke up and remembered what happened, but had lost his sense of time. Good news is that the doctors said he might have lost his movement of his arms and legs but he reached up to touch us. So this is a miricle and we need more!! We had to lip read what he said because of the respirator in his throat to his lungs that stopped him from talking. Then for some reason either the miscommunication or lack of, or the fact that he could not feel his legs made his blood preasure rise dramaticaly and the nurses had to heavily sedate Shmuel. He has been heavily sedated since so as that he should not move his neck which had been injured and operated on, on the night of the accident.

* Moztei Shabat 27th of April: Shmuel is in the Intensive Care Unit recieving personal attention from the hospital staff. The doctors say lots of pesimistic things, such as they dont know if shmuel can breathe without the respirator and what they predict about his loss of body movement - G-D FORBID! This is very much pekuach nefesh and we need you to pray more than you have, and get other people to do those 5 T's as well. We hope to get more opinions and have important figure advocate for him and get Shmuel even more special treatment, becuase we all love and care for him so much. Please pray for G-d to open the hearts and minds of the doctors and nurses so that they recieve the knowledge from G-d how to help Shmuel's immediate critical needs in the best and fasted way.

freidasima

Post Sun, Apr 27 2008, 3:57 pm
saying more tehilim...

Yamama

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 1:11 am
Just saw and said Tehillim. Please keep us updated -- how is he doing?

supermom

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 12:59 pm
Update:

* April 27th: Shmuel was up most of the afternoon trying to communicate through the jungle of tubes to us. He got suddenly very depressed while we left and roled over to a side to protest to the doctors that he cant feel his lower body and needs help so the doctors sedated him.

* April 28th: Shmuel wasn't allowed anyone to see him as he caught pnemonia in the hospital and is not in a good state, he has been heavily sedated. Talk of another urgent surgery is underway.

supermom

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 1:01 pm
These updates are not written by me but my friend who is keeping everyone updated through facebook.

supermom

Post Thu, May 01 2008, 12:56 pm
I made a mistake the shmuel is 18 1/2. I knew he coudln't be older but someone that also knows him said he was 20.

Just spoke to his mother and he isn't doing to good. He caught a bacterial infection. NO one is allowed to see him only his parents and siblings.

They are taking out his respirator and puting one in the throat instead (don't know how it is called trachia something.) He can't breath on his own.

The doctors think that he won't be even able to sit. Crying

Hashem Yirachem.

The father went to rav kenievasky and he said to him DAVEN. And keep davening and he would do the same. So please everyone keep the davening going.

I can't stop crying and shaking. Crying

supermom

Post Sun, May 11 2008, 3:13 am
May 6th 2008: Chaim Shmuel still has pnemonia contracted from the hospital. He had the respirator surgically inserted into his trachea in his throat in order to help communication and the healing process. All in all he is much more stabliler than last week. He is having alot of rest, this is great cause he'll heal well this way. We'll know more details soon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed