Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Teenagers with flu
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Midnight

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 11:54 am
[quote="amother [ Impatiens ]"]All new variants would still test positive on COVID PCRs. Many people are not testing because they don't want to be bothered by the health dept. When they are flu and strep negative, they go home.

THIS so sad! Many times on Imamother there is a debate along the lines of "are you frum if you don't dress tznius or don't keep all chumrahs?" Dressing untznius and not keeping chumrahs never seriously injured or killed another person. My question is: are you frum if you are unwilling to test for Covid and quarintine if positive?

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:19 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
That could be, but my point was in my community the vast majority have all the kids and all the adults vaccinated against the flu and it seems that it helps. We aren’t having the same outbreaks the rest of you are reporting.

Are you in NJ? Sometimes it takes an extra bit of time to travel to a community. I know vaxxed communities who do have this virus going around so consider yourselves lucky

amother
Daffodil

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:30 pm
We’re talking about the flu I thought? Covid cases have started to pick up lately it’s true.

There is both. Flu and covid

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:33 pm
That could be, but my point was in my community the vast majority have all the kids and all the adults vaccinated against the flu and it seems that it helps. We aren’t having the same outbreaks the rest of you are reporting.

Maybe it just didn't reach your community yet.

madame411

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:39 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Can you post her name for tehillim?

Blima Reizel bas Chana

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:41 pm
amother [ Daffodil ] wrote:
My friend said he family a few were vaccinated. She said they all had it same.

My kids that took the flu shots didn’t get it, the one that didn’t take the shot got the flu
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children