Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Best way to get dental work (2 crowns) done in Lakewood area

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 4:18 pm
Whats the best way to get dental work done in Lakewood area, for someone with no dental insurance?

Its 2 crowns that should cost in the area of $2,000. Work should take 2 visits, so work can be done in NYC too, if the Dr is good, and the fee is good.

Who would be a decent dentist who would do it at a decent price?

tia

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 5:10 pm
b u m p

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 5:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whats the best way to get dental work done in Lakewood area, for someone with no dental insurance?

Its 2 crowns that should cost in the area of $2,000. Work should take 2 visits, so work can be done in NYC too, if the Dr is good, and the fee is good.

Who would be a decent dentist who would do it at a decent price?

tia

Decent dentist doesn’t go with decent price
You pay for quality work that won’t have to be redone
I like Dr. Berley in ocean/deal

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 5:46 pm
amother [ NeonYellow ] wrote:
Decent dentist doesn’t go with decent price
You pay for quality work that won’t have to be redone
I like Dr. Berley in ocean/deal

Thanks!

Some Drs are known to be more reasonable than others even if they have excellent reputations.

Are there any good Drs in the Lakewood area (or Brooklyn) with great reputations who offer sliding scale fees for more expensive procedures?

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 6:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks!

Some Drs are known to be more reasonable than others even if they have excellent reputations.

Are there any good Drs in the Lakewood area (or Brooklyn) with great reputations who offer sliding scale fees for more expensive procedures?

Not that I know of, I did a lot research when I needed work done
Only chemed does

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 6:33 pm
Thanks! Someone mentioned Chemed. But they said the dentists arent super. Are there any super dentists in Chemed, and can you request the one you heard has a good reputation?

rachelli18

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 7:30 pm
I had four crowns done over the years by Dr Wakslak at Madison Dental, and was very satisfied. I think he might be more reasonably priced, since he's a bit newer to the field than some of the others. Worth a phone call.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:01 pm
rachelli18 wrote:
I had four crowns done over the years by Dr Wakslak at Madison Dental, and was very satisfied. I think he might be more reasonably priced, since he's a bit newer to the field than some of the others. Worth a phone call.

Thanks, have any others used this dentist?

Is he known as a good dentist, and reasonable?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 8:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! Someone mentioned Chemed. But they said the dentists arent super. Are there any super dentists in Chemed, and can you request the one you heard has a good reputation?
I think the good dentists in CHEMED aren’t taking new patients. And even existing patients need to wait several months for an appointment.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 10:00 am
My DD had a crown done with Dr. Crane. We do have dental insurance though so no idea what he charges....he was recommended to us by our regular dentist.

lossetes

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 11:21 am
I use dental save it's not insurance but a discount card that many dental places accept. It only costs 99 dollars a year or 199 for a family and you show it to the dentist , they give you 25 to 50 percent discount.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 6:14 pm
lossetes wrote:
I use dental save it's not insurance but a discount card that many dental places accept. It only costs 99 dollars a year or 199 for a family and you show it to the dentist , they give you 25 to 50 percent discount.

Sounds interesting.

Which good Lakewood dentist accept this card? Most do or most dont?

And do they accept it for all procedures like crowns?

tia

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 6:15 pm
amother [ NeonPurple ] wrote:
I think the good dentists in CHEMED aren’t taking new patients. And even existing patients need to wait several months for an appointment.

Who are the "good" dentists in Chemed?

And is it true that theyre not accepting new patients?

tia

lossetes

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sounds interesting.

Which good Lakewood dentist accept this card? Most do or most dont?

And do they accept it for all procedures like crowns?

tia
I live in new york and most if not all the dentists I was looking up and periodontist , endodontist etc that I was considering using accepted it. I think they have to provide discount for all procedures. They have a listing on their site I think of the providers who accept it.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:00 pm
lossetes wrote:
I live in new york and most if not all the dentists I was looking up and periodontist , endodontist etc that I was considering using accepted it. I think they have to provide discount for all procedures. They have a listing on their site I think of the providers who accept it.

I just went on the website. From what I see, you cant search by area code, you can only search by specialty. Im getting dentists in Alabama.

lossetes

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just went on the website. From what I see, you cant search by area code, you can only search by specialty. Im getting dentists in Alabama.
I am assuming you are in lakewood

https://dentalsave.com/search/.....21468

lossetes

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:14 pm
lossetes wrote:
I am assuming you are in lakewood

https://dentalsave.com/search/.....21468
I am also happy to list you names of dentists in NY if you would like. (Not necessary cheap though)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries