Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Help! I can't breathe!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:12 pm
I just need to kvetch and maybe someone has some ideas to help relieve some of the pressure. I'm in my last trimester. I can't breathe. No position is comfortable. I'm so uncomfortable sitting, laying down, standing up. There is no place for me! It's too early for me to give birth. I need to breathe! I just want to cry.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:14 pm
Look up the rebozo technique. You lean against the couch while on your knees and someone else (like your husband) gently lifts your stomach with a scarf. It's incredible, you feel like someone else is carrying the weight of the babies and you can just breathe.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:14 pm
I feel for you. Not sure there is anything that anyone can do roll to help but yup we can give you sympathy. Just had my first and it was a single and felt like I was gonna bust at 38 weeks. Sure enough my water broke two days later

JustWondering

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:23 pm
Try getting on all fours, I think that helped me when I was short of breath when pregnant.

amother
Lightgray

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:43 pm
Recliner was the only bearable place.
In bed I used 6 pillows.
2 for my head
1 for my tummy
2 between my legs
1 under my legs

hanna2010

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 9:09 pm
Go to the pool. You’ll feel so much lighter

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 9:57 pm
In my last trimester with twins I slept in my recliner. I am short - so also couldn’t breathe. Babies were pushing against my ribs and lungs. I also couldn’t stand because they were so heavy Smile memories Bh!! Iyh you’ll get through this. All should be bshaa Tovah umutzlachaz
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more