Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ladies swim in Queens?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 26 2021, 12:07 am
Can anyone please recommend a womens onlh swim place in Queens? Tia!

Goldie613

Post Sun, Dec 26 2021, 8:17 am
There is a woman who arranges privately to use the pool in the Forest Hills 'Y' building once a week for a small group of pre-booked women.

Copying this from KGHShuls. I hope the woman won't mind - it's an online group anyone can join so I don't imagine she would. I'm just including the original post in case she asks where you heard about it.

The link she has up currently goes only through the December sessions, but I know she generally adds more weeks once the old weeks have run out. If she doesn't add more soon you can try emailing her. Hope this helps!

===================

Women’s swim

Notice about continued women's swimming at the Y in Forest Hills! Reservations are for 9pm to 10pm on Tuesday nights and the charge is $15 per night. Slots will be given out on a first come, first served basis. Please see the link below for detailed instructions and to sign up. If you have any questions, you can call or text (347) 970-1574.
Looking forward!

https://docs.google.com/spread...../edit
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise