Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Gmail recover password HELP!!!!!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 1:58 pm
I can't remember my gmail password and no matter what option I click to rest it its not working. So frustrated

Shoshie

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 2:28 pm
Are you on your phone or on a laptop? Apple? Windows 10?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 2:57 pm
Shoshie wrote:
Are you on your phone or on a laptop? Apple? Windows 10?

Laptop

Shoshie

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 3:51 pm
Assuming you have Windows 10, go to any Chrome screen. In the upper far right-hand corner is a circle with the first letter of your first name. If you hover the cursor over the circle, it'll show your first name. Click on the circle. It shows your name, your Gmail address, and underneath that are three circles. The first circle is a picture of a key. Hover your mouse over it and it says "Passwords". Click on the picture.

Then a new screen will open. In the middle of the top of the page, it says "Passwords". You'll see the magnifying glass to search. Type in "Google". Then only the Google account will appear, which is the same as your Gmail. You will probably be asked to sign in with your Windows password--that's what you use when you sign into your computer. Then it will show you your password.

If you have an Apple computer, or you don't have Windows 10, then sorry, I have no idea. Google it.

Good luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics