Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How long did your Sienna last you?
Previous  1  2

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 5:49 am
2006 sienna 180 000 miles. Starting to give some trouble and needs some work.

Batsheva1

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 6:17 am
We have a 2004 Sienna with 165,000 miles. It's still going strong and my husband refuses to get rid of it even though I'm ready to move on to another smaller car. He feels we still need it for occasions like helping our kids move their furniture to apartments and the like. I will say it's an amazing car and has served us well over the years and is still serving us well.

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 8:34 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
When you all say that your vehicle didn’t have any major issues do you mean nothing aside for replacing tires?
I own a 2013 for 2 years now. We bought it with 65k and we needed to fix the water pump, breaks, all new tires, replace the belt, battery and one other thing-don’t recall what, all in two yrs. Are you saying we have a bad apple or is that somewhat normal?

Brakes and batteries are standard wear and tear, same as tires. Water pump is much less common and should last 10 years, so maybe there was an issue with your specific van.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics