Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Please calm me.I detoxed and I’m nursing. And now I’m scared
Previous  1  2  3

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 7:36 pm
OP, it is a VERY bad idea to try to diet while you are nursing. Your hormones are working against you every step of the way. Your baby needs the extra fat and calories.

If you want to lose weight while nursing, and not by restricting food, then you should be exercising more. Get out and walk as much as you can. Go swimming every day. At least do some yoga and stretching while you work your way up to more strenuous activity.

Definitely talk to a nutritionist who understands how your body uses calories while nursing, after your baby is weaned, and what your average daily meal plans should look like.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Dec 30 2021, 11:09 pm
You don’t need to worry because these juice cleanses don’t actually remove toxins. Baby is absolutely fine!

To lose weight, you might try eating mostly clean foods. A lot of people see good results with that. See if you like it. I make a big pot of quinoa at the beginning of the week and use it to make quinoa bowls (quinoa topped with a protein, veggies, maybe a little sauce) for lunch every day. Breakfast is the same every day - ezekiel bread with light swiss cheese, veggies, and a fruit. It’s pretty easy. I try to exercise daily too but sometimes it’s hard. Hatzlocha and feel good!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics