Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Wats app status
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 2:38 am
I don't have Instagram but have wats app. I enjoy seeing status on wats app of cooking, recipes, demos , clean funny clips.. Any numbers I can add to my contacts so I can get those statuses?

Tia

singleagain

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:18 am
I don't think it's appropriate to be asking for ppl's personal phone numbers for entertainment purposes.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:37 am
singleagain wrote:
I don't think it's appropriate to be asking for ppl's personal phone numbers for entertainment purposes.

Some people use them as instagram stories.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:58 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Some people use them as instagram stories.

That doesn't mean posting peoples phone numbers in public is ok. The OP is amother, so there isn't even an option of sending her the number via pm.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:01 am
Elfrida wrote:
That doesn't mean posting peoples phone numbers in public is ok. The OP is amother, so there isn't even an option of sending her the number via pm.

I'm not into statuses - but there's people out there who publicize their numbers and they are used like social media.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:01 am
singleagain wrote:
I agree. OP, how or why is it appropriate for someone to give an anonymous person other people's phone numbers? Not really something mekubal, I would think.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:30 am
There are people who have public whatsapp statuses. They advertise them. They want more people to know about them. This is not their private phone number. This is a number they use to post whatever they choose for the public to view. They have advertisers who pay them to post their ads.

This is who op is looking for.

Sorry op, I only have local news statuses, so I can't help you.

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 6:26 am
there is a whatsapp status from kosher.com named what's for dinner. message this number to add you (201) 388-081 or go to kosher.com I'm sure they have a link on their website.

I also follow kosher food stories. message (845) 400-6129 to add you

you can Also follow @raizysCookin status try her website raizyfried.com or raizy@raizyscookin.com

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:05 am
https://wa.me/19172467511?text.....tsApp
N'shei News

https://wa.me/18003112668?text.....8D%93
Raizy's Cookin'

https://wa.me/message/KEVY2PADLJP3G1

Between Carpools

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:17 am
The Peppermill
718-871-4022

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:20 am
Call me careful but I wouldn't post even public numbers on a public internet forum particularly to an anonymous poster.
Hamayvin yavin.

cnc

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:34 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Call me careful but I wouldn't post even public numbers on a public internet forum particularly to an anonymous poster.
Hamayvin yavin.

This is no different than posting a public Instagram handle or a website

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:38 am
cnc wrote:
This is no different than posting a public Instagram handle or a website

This. I don't get why this thread was reported.

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:41 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Hamayvin yavin.

If these numbers are posted on their public Instagram and Facebook page aren’t those public areas already?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 8:44 am
Message this number saying hi can you add me to your status please?

Some people don’t understand how public statuses work. Of course I would never post someone’s private number.

puzzlepieces

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:16 pm
They are business accounts, usually numbers set up specifically for this purpose and are public - just like a store's number

amother
Peru

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:17 pm
You don't get added to statuses. If you save the number as your contact then you will see all their statuses.

amother
Peru

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:18 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Hamayvin yavin.

Can you educate those of us who have no clue why a public number is an issue?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:19 pm
amother [ Peru ] wrote:
You don't get added to statuses. If you save the number as your contact then you will see all their statuses.

Only if you reach out to them to add you to their contacts. Both of you must be saved to each other's contacts.

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:22 pm
amother [ Peru ] wrote:

I find it depends. Some accounts I need to ask but some when I use their link it adds me without ever messaging them.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media