Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had covid now Jan 2022 what are you symptoms?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:23 pm
Like this post if you had covid recently or have it right now. What were your symptoms? Were you vaccinated and did you habe covid before?
My symptoms: mild fever, body aches, chills, and itchy throat. Some stomach upset before the fever. I had covid in March of 2020 and was never vaccinated.

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:32 pm
just got covid a week ago. I had major pain in my throat, worse than strep. an awful painful cough, like bronchitis. no fever, chills, or aches and pains.

never had covid before, at lease not that im aware of. I did test positive for antibodies at some point. not vaccinated. bh, no one ive been in contact with has gotten covid.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:33 pm
Similar to you OP. Had covid March 2020, not vaccinated. Dry cough, not so frequently, but coming from my throat. Feels like I swallowed something in a funny way. Low fever between 99.5 to 100.5. But mostly right around 100. Headache towards the front of my forehead....and come to think of it I had a headache like that every single day last week. A couple of times that I coughed it sounded more phlemy/mucusy.

amother [ OP ] wrote:
Like this post if you had covid recently or have it right now. What were your symptoms? Were you vaccinated and did you habe covid before?
My symptoms: mild fever, body aches, chills, and itchy throat. Some stomach upset before the fever. I had covid in March of 2020 and was never vaccinated.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:41 pm
Vaccinated. Just getting over it.
Started with a sore throat, bad cough and cold. Tested negative at that point.
Then came body aches, mostly lower back and hips.
Sleeplessness and utter exhaustion, low energy. That's still lingering.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:44 pm
Had it for the second time last week. Unvaccinated. First time was 9 months ago in March 2021. This time was scratchy, burning throat. Small cough. Low grade fever between 100 and 101 for a couple of days. Much different then the last time.

dani'smommy

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 1:50 pm
Just had it for the second time, first time was 11 months ago. Both times my symptoms were incredibly mild. 1st time I had a headache, exhaustion, loss of appetite and fever for less than a day. This time I had a runny nose. Not a bad one, just a typical (for me) winter cold. That was my only symptom, and the only reason I tested was because I knew I was exposed.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 2:07 pm
Vaccinated, fever, cold, run down , similar to flu.

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 2:11 pm
Not vaccinated... fever up to 102.... cold, chills.... very weak which I still am. Had Covid April 2020..

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 2:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Just tested positive and this is literally my situation

amother
PlumPink

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 3:25 pm
Not vaccinated. Had it exactly a year ago. Body aches, sand paper throat, low grade fever 99.5. These symptoms lasted for about 24 hours. Got better after that. Congestion and weakness stayed for a couple of days

amother
Peony

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:03 pm
Much of the above plus lost my sense of taste and smell.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:08 pm
Had covid before the summer.

Have covid now. High high temperature, unbearable headaches, very bad sore throat, very dizzy,, aches and muscle pains. Literally couldn't move first 5 days. Today is first day that temperature didn't go above 102 and starting to feel a bit better

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:09 pm
Am I the only one having such severe symptoms?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:10 pm
Vaccinated. Mild headache, mild dizziness, no appetite, crackling cough. For about 12 hours it was a little rough, otherwise bh not too bad.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:14 pm
Maybe we had it here in the last couple weeks? I just thought it was a virus going around.

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:22 pm
Son got covid now 2nd time in10 months. He had coughing a little fever and low energy on day 1&2. He tested positive last night. Already feeling better on day 4 of symptoms.He is double faxed and covid 2x!
I started symptoms yesterday so I tested. I was negative , but feeling much worse today. I am coughing, congested, low energy, headache comes and goes, no fever. Got monoclonal treatment at home.( double faxed and first time covid for me).
Even if you test negative and feel symptoms you probably have covid if you were exposed.I was told by Dr.

lkwdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:52 pm
I have Covid now for the second time and vaccinated 2 x’s. Anyone experience crazy dizziness? I had the fever SORE throat coughing loss of taste aches no voice anyone experience the dizziness?

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 4:58 pm
anyone else lost their voice?
we are going through covid second time around and the major symptoms are runny nose and hoarse voice and sore throat.

first time covid was march 2020.

imasinger

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 5:01 pm
Vaccinated + booster. Cold symptoms, a little extra achy, tired, muzzy headed. No fever or loss of taste and smell, except from clogged nose.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Jan 02 2022, 6:00 pm
I am very dizzy, lost my voice and bad cough in addition to above mentioned symptoms
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics