Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had covid now Jan 2022 what are you symptoms?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 8:23 am
amother Ruby wrote:
I know you’re an avid vaccine defender and choose to be blind to what’s all over.
I know many many many people aged 30-70 who dropped dead in the last 12 months.
They were all vaccinated.
Of course nobody in power will investigate these deaths, because they have huge agendas. So they and people like you will continue to ignore the obvious.
Keeping your eyes tightly closed won’t help it go away.

All those people probably also were breathing air and drinking water, maybe they even slept in a bed or laughed before…correlation isn’t causation.

And regardless of where my conclusions to date have fell on vaccines and covid, I’m interested in facts and data on both sides.

Seeking to understand and asking for data and facts is the opposite of having “eyes closed”.
Do you have facts and data behind the claim that so many have dropped dead from the vaccine? Will you share them?

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 8:33 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
All those people probably also were breathing air and drinking water, maybe they even slept in a bed or laughed before…correlation isn’t causation.

And regardless of where my conclusions to date have fell on vaccines and covid, I’m interested in facts and data on both sides.

Seeking to understand and asking for data and facts is the opposite of having “eyes closed”.
Do you have facts and data behind the claim that so many have dropped dead from the vaccine? Will you share them?

Since I see you reported my post, I see no point in having a conversation with you if we are acting like little children here.
I’ll just end by saying that you know very well that these deaths will never be investigated correctly. They will be lied about, and information will be hidden from us on purpose. If you didn’t see the dishonesty, misinformation, censoring, and mystery around Covid in the last 3 years, then I cannot help you see it.

And no, people have not dropped dead from sleeping or breathing ever. So we don’t suspect it’s any of those.
We use common sense and we THINK, what has changed recently that so many people are suddenly dying. I can come up with just one reason, Covid vaccine. You can continue to deny it, but it’s laughable because it’s right there in front of your eyes.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 10:02 am
amother Ruby wrote:
Since I see you reported my post, I see no point in having a conversation with you if we are acting like little children here.
I’ll just end by saying that you know very well that these deaths will never be investigated correctly. They will be lied about, and information will be hidden from us on purpose. If you didn’t see the dishonesty, misinformation, censoring, and mystery around Covid in the last 3 years, then I cannot help you see it.

And no, people have not dropped dead from sleeping or breathing ever. So we don’t suspect it’s any of those.
We use common sense and we THINK, what has changed recently that so many people are suddenly dying. I can come up with just one reason, Covid vaccine. You can continue to deny it, but it’s laughable because it’s right there in front of your eyes.

I didn't report your post. I woke up this morning seeing it reported before I ever read it.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics