Home

Does such a bra exist?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 8:54 pm
I am small chested - maybe a 38A. However, I am not narrow and each of my..eh..bosoms tends to lean outward. Meaning, instead of my two chests learning straight or towards eachother, they lean out and I have some of them as extra fat towards my underarms.

Does such a bra exist that could push that fat and my chest towarda the center rather than holding them in place toward the side

kenz

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am small chested - maybe a 38A. However, I am not narrow and each of my..eh..bosoms tends to lean outward. Meaning, instead of my two chests learning straight or towards eachother, they lean out and I have some of them as extra fat towards my underarms.

Does such a bra exist that could push that fat and my chest towarda the center rather than holding them in place toward the side

Go get fitted at a specialty shop that specializes in hard to fit clients. It doesn’t sound like such an unusual situation, just that you need a proper fitting and definitely not an online purchase.

amother

Bone

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:38 pm
There are online quizzes about shapes to tell you which bras would be best for you.

Search bare necessities. Com and see their suggestions. Then order Amazon with free returns to try on. Keep if fits. Return if jo good. Repeat. Until you find one that works

familyfirst

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 10:53 pm
Sounds like splayed breasts. Google bras for splayed breasts
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h