Home

Where can I get rapid PCR in boro park/flatbush
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 9:10 pm
Amen & thanks everyone for your help. Bh got the results. Its not a rapid but a quick PCR. It's really ridiculous because the hospital wants results within 3-4 days and so many people are testing now that it's taking the labs longer to get results.

amother

Grape

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 9:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Amen & thanks everyone for your help. Bh got the results. Its not a rapid but a quick PCR. It's really ridiculous because the hospital wants results within 3-4 days and so many people are testing now that it's taking the labs longer to get results.

Where did you end up getting it?

And is there any difference between a PCR and a rapid PCR, or is the latter just a standard PCR that they're able to process more quickly? Is it acceptable for international travel that requires a PCR test, not a rapid?

amother

OP

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 11:21 pm
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
Where did you end up getting it?

And is there any difference between a PCR and a rapid PCR, or is the latter just a standard PCR that they're able to process more quickly? Is it acceptable for international travel that requires a PCR test, not a rapid?

The original place I went to managed to get the results for me.
I believe its a regular pcr thats processed quicker. Its accepted by hospital not sure about travel.

amother

Birch

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 4:54 pm
Bump.
Any recommendations for today?

amother

Iris

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 5:26 pm
Lifelinks: (929) 314-0089
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries