Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Am I the only one that sees this???
Previous  1  2

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:20 am
amother [ DarkOrange ] wrote:

Nasty name calling really helps bolster your case...not!!!

I think ppl are very frustrated having their kids constantly out of school.
Tor many ppl this is a very difficult situation.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:21 am
No..you didn't call him a liar..you childishly called him names..that's when you lose credibility...and your argument goes in one ear and out the ear..

But you have no problem with the politician, an elected leader of the country calling his citizens names and using Nazi rhetoric to go after his political opponents.. Sad.

Success10

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:27 am
amother [ Clematis ] wrote:
This was his fourth dose, the first three should have worked but didnt. And why call people unvaccinated if they are vaccinated? Say how many vaccines they got and how much time has passed since the last dose instead of just categorizing them as unvaxxed.

And can you tell us today how many shots it will take not to get covid? Because if you cant be specific then you are saying that we are being experimented on and I doubt anyone signed up to be part of this experiment. This is where long term studies would have come in handy.

The shot works decently for a little bit, until it doesn't anymore. It wears off after around 5 months. I think that's clear at this point. Most people do not want to keep getting a shot with unknown long term effects. But for people who are 98 years old, the risk outweighs the reward. So even if the Rav (and all high risk individuals) have to get a shot of who knows what every 4 months, it's worth it. For the rest of us, probably not so much.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:33 am
amother [ Clematis ] wrote:
But you have no problem with the politician, an elected leader of the country calling his citizens names and using Nazi rhetoric to go after his political opponents.. Sad.

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't comment on the p.m.. I commented on your inane nicknames..

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:37 am
No..you didn't call him a liar..you childishly called him names..that's when you lose credibility...and your argument goes in one ear and out the ear..

Pretty sure you calling me childish is the pot calling the kettle black.
He legitimately has made pot/thc legal and now opioids and legitimately wore black face (many pics online)
Not sure how that makes me childish….but it looks like you aren’t in a place to accept my apology and I will not call you names for that. I accept that. Nor did you answer whether your 4 small children have also been kept out of school for the majority of the last two years despite a 90% vaccination rate in our city (myself included).
I am hurting and I am sad and if your intention of your post was to be hurtful then CONGRATS!!

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:46 am
Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't comment on the p.m.. I commented on your inane nicknames..

I didnt call anyone anything so you can stop lying and putting words into my mouth.
Elected officials who are leaders of their country should not engage in name calling nor should they repeat what Hitler said otherwise they are upsetting people and its natural to have a reaction. You calling out a woman who is suffering and trying to silence her is not appropriate. If it bothers you then dont open the thread again but dont try to silence someone who is in pain and clearly suffering because of bad politicians.
And for the record, amother electricblue is correct even if you have trouble accepting it.

ora_43

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:24 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Now you say you've "been following" the data. You say "it's been happening all over". Well that's great. Seriously, this is childish. Maybe you're right. But can we please have an intelligent conversation and can you please PROVIDE DATA you're referring to that demonstrates that it's the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals?

This.

If you feel like "the only one that sees this," why not try to actually spread the news in a real way, not in an anonymous online rant? Gather data, analyze, publicize results.

You don't have to be a statistician or a doctor, or to get published in a journal. But even, like, interview hospital employees re: the vaccination status, age, and general medical background of sick patients. Or do a comparison of vaccination rate, covid death rate, age/medical background of covid victims, and government policy (re: shutdowns, schools opening, etc) based on nothing but Google results and news reports.

This isn't rocket science. It's barely college-level science. So why not do it?

And if you can't be bothered to, why should anyone else? It doesn't make sense to get annoyed with people for not believing something you're not making a real effort to prove or even explain.

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 12:03 pm
No one really has an answer to anything anymore. It says in Torah that before Moshiach, many will go off the derech because what they thought to be true, in some way, ends up looking false (and it will be actually a test of your emunah and bitachon). In my honest opinion, we should all be praying to H-shem to lead us only to emes in every facet of our lives. Otherwise, we can be misled into falsehood. These times are incredibly difficult to know what is the best way to address our health and not thinking everything has a conspiracy behind it. So much has happened to us in the last few years. Who can we trust? Who can we believe? Who can we rely on? Only H-shem! So keep praying and doing your hishtadlus, and plea earnestly every day having unwavering emunah and bitachon in H-shem. Only He can save us.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 12:10 pm
There were reports from medical doctors who are concerned that giving shots so close together can limit a persons ability to fight the virus if they do get it.
It didn’t sound like giving a fourth shot so close to third shot had full medical approval.

Is a fourth shot based on science. Or the government?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/1......html

“ Some scientists warn that too many shots might actually harm the body’s ability to fight the Covid-19 virus. But Israeli experts say there isn’t time to wait.”

“ But some scientists warned that the plan could backfire, because too many shots might cause a sort of immune system fatigue, compromising the body’s ability to fight the coronavirus. A few members of the government’s advisory panel raised that concern with respect to the elderly, according to a written summary of the discussion obtained by The New York Times.”

“ In addition to concerns that a fourth shot in less than a year could actually weaken immunity, some experts said Israel’s government had still not made the most of other options, such as vaccinating more of the unvaccinated or giving a third shot to about a million eligible citizens who have so far not received one.”

“ There was no clear indication of reduced efficacy against severe illness.”

“ Prof. Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and chairman of the Israel Association of Public Health Physicians, said that Israel was not seeing a sharp rise in infections yet — daily infections are at around 1,200 a day, down from 11,000 at the peak of the Delta wave in August — and there was no evidence that a fourth shot was needed to prevent severe illness from Omicron.”

“ Another vocal critic, Prof. Dror Mevorach, who heads the coronavirus ward at the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem, also urged waiting for more data.

“Just because we led with the third dose does not mean that there should be a fourth dose with no scientific basis,” he said. Decreasing antibodies over time is natural, he said, and boosting antibodies may have limited benefit.”

ora_43

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 12:45 pm
BTW I don't particularly care if people vaccinate at this point.

I'm also not sure what the science is. Maybe the first few days post-vaccine are extra dangerous re: covid infection. Who knows.

It's just that there's something entitled about saying, essentially, "this one thing happened that seems to support my theory, therefore you're a moron if you don't agree with me." Actual scientists who've spent decades of their life researching this stuff don't get to demand that kind of instant belief.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 4:05 pm
ora_43 wrote:
BTW I don't particularly care if people vaccinate at this point.

I'm also not sure what the science is. Maybe the first few days post-vaccine are extra dangerous re: covid infection. Who knows.

It's just that there's something entitled about saying, essentially, "this one thing happened that seems to support my theory, therefore you're a moron if you don't agree with me." Actual scientists who've spent decades of their life researching this stuff don't get to demand that kind of instant belief.

And according to the New York Times article the scientists are saying they don’t know of the fourth shot is a good idea. But the government says it’s necessary.
So who is saying it is a good idea to give? Is It actually the scientists?
Obviously scientists study for many years. But it is unclear who is even deciding things at this point.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 4:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
ISRAEL: TEHILIM: Rav Gershon Edelstein Shlita, Ponivez Rosh Yeshiva, tested positive for COVID after receiving 4th vaccine dose on Thursday. Please Daven for Yerachmiel Gershon Ben Miriam.

We are seeing so many red flags. But yet they are continuing, why doesn’t anyone see it?? The vaccinations are making things worse!!

Yes you’re the only one seeing “that.” It’s a ridiculous conclusion.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 4:51 pm
So op you are proving your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this one case. No, you probably heard of a few other cases. Why not look at the most important data and look at the hospitalizations and deaths? It's pretty clear that the majority of those in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Almost every single state in the US is reporting that the hospitalization rate is significantly higher among the unvaccinated. It's the height of ignorance to prove your point from a single case. Look at all the data please.

I heard a nuse who looked at the vaccine status of the patients in her icu saw 14 out of 15 were vaccinated. The next day she went back to the charts and it said vaccine status unknown. Hmm... maybe theyre cooking the books??

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 5:43 pm
Israel should have put Dr. Zelenko in charge, instead of Pfizer and WHO.

Donuts

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 7:04 pm
So op you are proving your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this one case. No, you probably heard of a few other cases. Why not look at the most important data and look at the hospitalizations and deaths? It's pretty clear that the majority of those in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Almost every single state in the US is reporting that the hospitalization rate is significantly higher among the unvaccinated. It's the height of ignorance to prove your point from a single case. Look at all the data please.

All this “important data” and everything that the media and the government is stating can all be fake. They tell us what they want us to hear. There is also a lot of data out there about how many deaths and injuries people have from the vaccine, you just need to look for it and not listen to what everyone is saying. They lied about the fact that once you are vaccinated, masks won’t be necessary. So they can lie about everything else. And what about the fact that so many regular vaccines out there cause defects, disease and infertility. All the recorded cases exist but the government will never publish it because they want to control us and make money.
Just some food for thought
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics