Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Why does laser hair removal cost less at the non jewish

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 12:51 pm
Why is it a fraction of the price at the non jewish places? Are you getting more at the jewish places that it cost more? Can anyone clue me in on this? Tia!

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 12:53 pm
Isn’t it the same with most things?

(I don’t use Jewish vendors or stores unless I absolutely have to)

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 1:12 pm
People charge what the people will pay.

If people are willing to pay more for a jew to do it they will.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 1:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Why is it a fraction of the price at the non jewish places? Are you getting more at the jewish places that it cost more? Can anyone clue me in on this? Tia!

Are you comparing places that are using the same equipment or the same class of equipment?

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 1:58 pm
actually not... I wanted to do full body hair removal for a while searched online for discounts offers groupon etc and it would come out close to 10K. I got an offer locally for $1500 for unlimited 2 years. did not start due to pregnancy but I hope to start as soon as possible.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 2:43 pm
I heard there's a significant difference in price. Laser is a thing by the non jews so why do people need to do it by frum places?

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 2:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I heard there's a significant difference in price. Laser is a thing by the non jews so why do people need to do it by frum places?

There's no difference in price. Jewish owned will often have better deals then not jewish places. The only non jewish places that are cheaper are local walk in parlors or parlors at the mall, which I'd never trust sanitary wise and safety wise. The professional non jewish places that use state of the art equipment are very expensive.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 3:25 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
actually not... I wanted to do full body hair removal for a while searched online for discounts offers groupon etc and it would come out close to 10K. I got an offer locally for $1500 for unlimited 2 years. did not start due to pregnancy but I hope to start as soon as possible.

that's an unbelievable quote you got. would you share where they offered that? I'd do it in a heartbeat at that price.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 4:07 pm

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 4:09 pm
amother Brown wrote:

Can you share info ?

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 4:22 pm
white orchid has 2k for 2yrs but their machines are useless!!
I started there and t didnt work so had to change to a different place more expensive but works better!!

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 4:25 pm
Any other recommendations ?

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 6:51 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
white orchid has 2k for 2yrs but their machines are useless!!
I started there and t didnt work so had to change to a different place more expensive but works better!!

Who are you using now?

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 11:32 am
im using Lili from Elite laser in monsey on top of chase bank near 711

bzmommy

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 11:51 am
What are prices like ?

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 11:55 am
I do full body on her old machine 500 a session but you see results from the first time

amother
Stoneblue

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 12:00 pm
amother Papaya wrote:
There's no difference in price. Jewish owned will often have better deals then not jewish places. The only non jewish places that are cheaper are local walk in parlors or parlors at the mall, which I'd never trust sanitary wise and safety wise. The professional non jewish places that use state of the art equipment are very expensive.

I use Bella laser in green point. Very professional and cheaper than any Frum place I asked.

amother
Chestnut

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 4:02 pm
I was going to begin my own thread, but hey I see there's a relevant one.
I did laser years ago and want to begin again. Monsey area. I really want to do one particular part, but I see that White Orchid has a full body package. My question is how does that work. So you get an appointment once every 6 weeks for two years for 2K. How much time do they give in that appointment? How would it be possible to do full body in that time? Has anyone used them and can clarify? Do you really end up having to pick several parts? Also, someone above mentioned they weren't happy. If someone used them and is happy, can you please chime in? Thank you!

hihi

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 4:05 pm
HI,
the one that responed she uses bella laser....can you pm me? I use them too and have a question...thank you!

amother
Banana

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 4:58 pm
I used to use a frum person who charged about $50-100 a part.. I did it for about 5 years and 2 pregnancies. I definitely saw improvement but it was slow going.

I moved out of country and had to switch. I did my research and learned that the candela machine is one of the best in the world. It’s also much less pain though not pain free. I paid for a package which was about $800 for 6 sessions! I’m on my second round and seeing results. The place is clean, the women are professional.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics