Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Posting as anonymous.

Sewsew_mom

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:42 am
People here keep asking why some post as anonymous. I rarely do because I have nothing I need to hide most of the time.
But I understand why some do now.
I don't need random people messaging me telling me what I do isn't acceptable after I stated I spoke with my rav. Please respect my derech the same way I respect your ways. Please don't come to me with saying you'll show me your "sefer" of where you have proof, when I kindly told you I've discussed it with my rav and my sefer isn't your sefer.
You want to do chumras, happy for you. Don't put another person down because you can only think of yourself and your derech.
So yes. I understand now when people post anonymous. No private messaging and I will use that feature more often.

Blessing1

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:51 am
Exactly. I've been posting anonymous more since I've been getting unwanted PM's. I think it's inappropriate and so annoying. If anyone has something to add to a thread, they should do it on the thread. If they don't have the guts to post what they want to in public, it shouldn't be posted as a PM either.

missknowitall

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:52 am
I feel like that's not a legitimate reason to pm people. Have you reported it to yael? Feels like harassment.

Sewsew_mom

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:54 am
missknowitall wrote:
I feel like that's not a legitimate reason to pm people. Have you reported it to yael? Feels like harassment.

I did not. Because I basically said your not my rabbi (hi person if your reading) and thanks for trying to change the world.
But I didn't know I can report.

Sewsew_mom

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 6:57 am
missknowitall wrote:

Thanks I reported. I didn't realize I was able to do that. Appreciate that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics