Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Peloton

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:08 pm
Did anyone purchase a peloton that can help me please?

Firstly, I purchase a bike for about $2000, then I also need to buy a monthly subscription to an app, in order to be able to use it with the instructors? For every month I want to use it? So if I want it for the next 10 years, in addition to the $2000 for the bike, I need to buy a monthly subscription for 10 years? (If yes, approx how much is that per month?)

Also, I need to buy the special shoes for it?

And besides the enormous cost of this, I'm assuming some of the instructors are women in just sports bras. Any way to choose a male instructor?

Tysm!

amother
Darkblue

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:16 pm
You buy the peloton bike. $40 per month to access the classes. There are males and females. You do need spin shoes.

Or you can go a cheaper route. Buy your own bike. Pay $12.99 month to access the classes on the app. But you will be limited in the sense that you can't ride competitively because your stats won't be accurate. I have schwinn ic4, great bike, hooks up to my iPad. Not worth it to me to spend the extra money for the peloton bike and rhe $40 monthly fee when I can pay $12.99

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 12 2022, 9:25 pm
Ty!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics