Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I took Ivermectin. AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:32 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
This thread is not about the mandate and I don't want it to become one. And I didn't mention a word about being forced. When you relate propaganda and misinformation, you are automatically coloring her perspective in some way. That's true both ways - in support or against the vaccine. Your putting thoughts (and often wrong thoughts) in their heads that they will then consciously or subconsciously incorporate into their decision. Before encouraging others to follow suit, you need to really think about the validity of the information or how you came about to that interpretation.

When someone asks me what my recommendation for the vaccine is for them, I don't run my mouth and spout my opinions (believe me, I have plenty). I just tell them that I can't offer my recommendations without seeing their medical history. Medical decisions aren't to be taken lightly and people need to discuss it with their own doctors and loved ones as to what is best for them. They needn't have unnecessary fears, conspiracies or wrong assurances in their head to make those decisions.

Conspiracies and propaganda are dangerous tools.

You may be a healthcare professional, but how familiar are you with mRNA technology? Presumably you are not familiar at all. I'm not sure why you would be in a position to advice patients about the vaccine.

amother
Springgreen

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:33 pm
gold21 wrote:
You may be a healthcare professional, but how familiar are you with mRNA technology? Presumably you are not familiar at all. I'm not sure why you would be in a position to advice patients about the vaccine.

Well, can you share YOUR credentials on mRNA vaccines?

And on ivermectin.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:34 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
This thread is not about the mandate and I don't want it to become one. And I didn't mention a word about being forced. When you relate propaganda and misinformation, you are automatically coloring her perspective in some way. That's true both ways - in support or against the vaccine. Your putting thoughts (and often wrong thoughts) in their heads that they will then consciously or subconsciously incorporate into their decision. Before encouraging others to follow suit, you need to really think about the validity of the information or how you came about to that interpretation.

When someone asks me what my recommendation for the vaccine is for them, I don't run my mouth and spout my opinions (believe me, I have plenty). I just tell them that I can't offer my recommendations without seeing their medical history. Medical decisions aren't to be taken lightly and people need to discuss it with their own doctors and loved ones as to what is best for them. They needn't have unnecessary fears, conspiracies or wrong assurances in their head to make those decisions.

Are you kidding with the bolded? Because people are being forced to get the vaccine regardless of their medical history. People are literally being fired from their jobs for not taking an experimental drug that was fraudulently approved by the fda who disregarded their own protocol and approved it without the appropriate long term studies. Do you run their antibody and spike protein antibody tests before you "recommend" this experimental vaccine if you do recommend it or is that not part of the "protocol" since its a one size fits all situation instead of dependent on weight or other factors of the person like doses of ivermectin is dependent on?

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:36 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:

People can say what they want. If someone is dumb enough to trust information from random people they don't know that's their issue. There are tons of threads about the vaccine and hopefully people aren't making their medical decisions off them. People choose what they read. Nobody is forcing them. Unlike me who was forced to vaccinate or be fired.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:40 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Russia and China and even Australia are NOT using the mrna vaccines so when you include 9.2 billion in your statistics and pretend its from the mrna then you are clearly gaslighting us. Seems like you are the one spreading misinformation, doctor. Is that the reason why you have trouble answering the question I asked upthread?

I'll quote my earlier comment again, perhaps this time you can answer the question without deflecting or gaslighting us, doctor.

"If there was an emergency situation then it would be used and approved for emergency purposes. That was not the case. The fda disregarded their own protocol to approve a drug without the required long term study proving that its safe. That is fraud and abuse of power. But somehow, its the healthcare workers and essential employees who are losing their jobs while those who approved a drug fraudulently get to keep their job. That is corruption at its finest and its sad to see frum Jews not having a problem with this corruption and abuse.

Further, you claim the mrna technology used in the covid vaccine has been studied for more than a decade and that its been used for other medical treatment so can you provide any evidence that its been used in humans before the covid vaccine came out and how long its been used for? And wouldnt you have the same problem that you have with ivermectin, that its was used for other medical reasons so it would now be considered "off label" for covid, just like ivermectin and hcq? Why is the mrna technology ok to use for purposes of covid but ivermectin and hcq is not?"

I will call you out. You are rude, inappropriate and [foul language removed by Mod]. I will respond one last time and from here on, I will duly ignore your posts. I prefer having a respectful discussion with my peers, and not with someone who resorts to childlike behaviors and attempts to use demeaning words in place of valid arguments.

It is not fraud or abuse of power when the FDA is upfront about its approval. The FDA did not issue the mandate, so if your argument is digressing about mandates and about who ordered those, that is not the discussion on hand. I have objections about the mandate, and have expressed that repeatedly.

This mRNA technology is being used in cancer treatments for a good many years. Additionally, it has been studied in other forms of vaccines as well - flu and Zika immediately come to mind. There wasn't a rush to finalize approval for it, it was just another thing on their plate. But when the pandemic happened, they quickly got to work. And as for the rest of the statement, aren't you essentially supporting my argument? All I have pointed out is that the vaccine and ivermectin are equally experimental. And you seem to agree - you're pointing out the both the vaccine and ivermectin are experimental. Isn't that what I've been saying all along? I haven't given you my opinion about either so from where are you extrapolating that I support one over the other? All I've repeated on this thread that if you call the vaccine experimental, then ivermectin is equally experimental. My stance is - stand by your words for all of your choices.

I wish you well, and hope you can replace your outbursts with some rational & calm behaviors.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:43 pm
amother [ Amaryllis ] wrote:
People can say what they want. If someone is dumb enough to trust information from random people they don't know that's their issue. There are tons of threads about the vaccine and hopefully people aren't making their medical decisions off them. People choose what they read. Nobody is forcing them. Unlike me who was forced to vaccinate or be fired.

This is just some rationalizations to excuse wrongful behaviors. We are responsible for our words, and for the propaganda we put forth. Even if a person is responsible to due their own diligence about their choices, the ones spouting conspiracies and misinformation still hold responsibility for their own actions. One doesn't wash the other.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:43 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
I will call you out. You are rude, inappropriate and mired in your own sh*t. I will respond one last time and from here on, I will duly ignore your posts. I prefer having a respectful discussion with my peers, and not with someone who resorts to childlike behaviors and attempts to use demeaning words in place of valid arguments.

It is not fraud or abuse of power when the FDA is upfront about its approval. The FDA did not issue the mandate, so if your argument is digressing about mandates and about who ordered those, that is not the discussion on hand. I have objections about the mandate, and have expressed that repeatedly.

This mRNA technology is being used in cancer treatments for a good many years. Additionally, it has been studied in other forms of vaccines as well - flu and Zika immediately come to mind. There wasn't a rush to finalize approval for it, it was just another thing on their plate. But when the pandemic happened, they quickly got to work. And as for the rest of the statement, aren't you essentially supporting my argument? All I have pointed out is that the vaccine and ivermectin are equally experimental. And you seem to agree - you're pointing out the both the vaccine and ivermectin are experimental. Isn't that what I've been saying all along? I haven't given you my opinion about either so from where are you extrapolating that I support one over the other? All I've repeated on this thread that if you call the vaccine experimental, then ivermectin is equally experimental. My stance is - stand by your words for all of your choices.

I wish you well, and hope you can replace your outbursts with some rational & calm behaviors.

I'm confused how you equate the vaccine to ivermectin. People are being forced to vaccinate. Novody is being forced to take ivermectin. So if ivermectin isn't as safe, as you claim, then no big deal, don't take it. People don't have the same option with this experimental vaccine.

small bean

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:44 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
According to medindia.net, ivermectin is administered in India as a single dose. Depending on what it is prescribed for, up to 200mcg/kg body weight. So for a 64 kg woman (140 pounds), 12,800mcg, call it 13 mg. No different from US.

Do you have a source saying otherwise?

that is when it is used for a parasite. There has been other uses for it as well. In those cases, it is used differently.

I will get you links IYH.

amother
Azure

amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Are you kidding with the bolded? Because people are being forced to get the vaccine regardless of their medical history. People are literally being fired from their jobs for not taking an experimental drug that was fraudulently approved by the fda who disregarded their own protocol and approved it without the appropriate long term studies. Do you run their antibody and spike protein antibody tests before you "recommend" this experimental vaccine if you do recommend it or is that not part of the "protocol" since its a one size fits all situation instead of dependent on weight or other factors of the person like doses of ivermectin is dependent on?

Wrong thread. This is not about the mandate. This is discussing the treatment methods available for Covid.

amother
Amaryllis

amother [ Azure ] wrote:
This is just some rationalizations to excuse wrongful behaviors. We are responsible for our words, and for the propaganda we put forth. Even if a person is responsible to due their own diligence about their choices, the ones spouting conspiracies and misinformation still hold responsibility for their own actions. One doesn't wash the other.

So don't talk about the vaccine or read about it here.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:46 pm
I'm confused how you equate the vaccine to ivermectin. People are being forced to vaccinate. Novody is being forced to take ivermectin. So if ivermectin isn't as safe, as you claim, then no big deal, don't take it. People don't have the same option with this experimental vaccine.

Again, wrong thread. This is not about the mandate. This is just discussing the virtues of the treatment methods on hand.

If you really insist on wanting to discuss the mandate, open another thread and link to it. I'll respond there accordingly.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:48 pm
So don't talk about the vaccine or read about it here.

I'm sorry that you can't seem to separate the two issues.

1 - Mandate

2 - medical status of the vaccine and ivermectin.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:49 pm
gold21 wrote:

Actually, I'm very very familiar with the tech. I carry dual degrees and work in both fields. I'm in a very unique position, (especially in our communities), so I actually know more about it than most HCPs.

small bean

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:51 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Again, wrong thread. This is not about the mandate. This is just discussing the virtues of the treatment methods on hand.

If you really insist on wanting to discuss the mandate, open another thread and link to it. I'll respond there accordingly.

Actually it wasnt about other methods or other peoples opinion on ivermectin but carry on.

small bean

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 9:57 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Actually, I'm very very familiar with the tech. I carry dual degrees and work in both fields. I'm in a very unique position, (especially in our communities), so I actually know more about it than most HCPs.

What do you know about the relationship of vitamins and minerals in regards to mental and physical health in the body?

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:06 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
I will call you out. You are rude, inappropriate and mired in your own ****I will respond one last time and from here on, I will duly ignore your posts. I prefer having a respectful discussion with my peers, and not with someone who resorts to childlike behaviors and attempts to use demeaning words in place of valid arguments.

You literally just projected yourself onto me. You are rude and condescending to anyone who has a different viewpoint than you yet you fail to answer basic questions. You make claims that 9.2 billion people took the mrna vaccine and then wondered why China and Russia werent reporting deaths from the vaccine which I pointed out isnt true and that China and Russia (and other countries) arent even using the mrna vaccine.
You claim that there was some sort of emergency that caused the fda to disregard protocol and approve an experimental drug without the long term studies to prove that its safe but all they had to do was approve it on an emergency basis which they did in the beginning. There was no reason for a full approval without the required long term studies. And no, it hasnt been used for flu or zika so you can stop gaslighting us about it. And it hasnt been used in cancer patients long term either, but there are a few studies conducted but didnt continue to the phase 2 part of the study so clearly something went wrong with the experiment that they stopped it. But somehow, the mrna is being forced on people now even though we do not know yet how it can effect us long term.
And dont put words into my mouth ivermectin, I said it was used off label for covid but otherwise has been used long term in humans so the drug itself is not experimental like the mrna technology is.
You are free to provide sources to your claims about the mrna technology which you somehow havent given us yet so I guess we will all wait for you to back up your claims.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:09 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Thats exactly what I'm explaining to you. As long as you're within the safety protocols or very close to it, then the safety studies apply. But if you really go out of bounds, as is being done with ivermectin, the safety studies can't apply.

Not true.

Zyrtec is FDA approved as an antihistamine at a dose of up to 10 mg a day. It is used off label for chronic urticaria at much higher doses.

PubMed article regarding Zyrtec (cetirizine):

Abstract
Objective: This review is written to summarize the present state of knowledge on the use of cetirizine in dermatologic disorders, its efficiency, and concerns regarding the safety of the drug.

Data sources and study selection: A Medline search from 1980 until August 1997 was conducted. In addition, older literature especially concerning hydroxyzine was evaluated as well. The review considers all double-blind trials and in addition focuses on all information regarding the pharmacology and possible side effects of the drug.

Results: Peak plasma levels are reached within 1 hour after intake. Drug elimination occurs largely unchanged by renal excretion and drug interactions are not known. Cetirizine has no cardiac toxicity. No evidence for teratogenicity has been found. Possible adverse events include somnolence but are dose-dependent and mostly mild. At the dose of 10 mg no impairment of driving performance or response time was observed. In dermatology, cetirizine has proven to be effective in the treatment of various forms of urticaria and it reduces the pruritus of atopic eczema. For these conditions, frequently doses higher than 10 mg (up to 40 mg) are recommended to achieve the best benefit. In other pruritic dermatoses, cetirizine has been reported to be helpful but, with the exception of mosquito bites where 10 mg daily had a significant effect, controlled studies are missing.

Conclusions: Cetirizine is a safe second generation antihistamine. It is effective especially in the treatment of urticaria and reduces significantly the pruritus of atopic dermatitis. An individual dosage should be chosen based on the severity of symptoms.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:14 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:

mRNA is an emerging technology. Most healthcare professionals know little about it.

So you've worked in the field of mRNA? Is that what you're saying? How unusual.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:17 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
Well, can you share YOUR credentials on mRNA vaccines?

And on ivermectin.

Yes, certainly.

Dr Fauci is my daddy.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:22 pm
small bean wrote:
What do you know about the relationship of vitamins and minerals in regards to mental and physical health in the body?

Sorry, not my area of expertise
Page 7 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics