Home

I took Ivermectin. AMA
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Cornsilk
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:19 pm
@Azure
When the vaccine was released did they know how long the vaccine would provide protection? Or go often boosters would be necessary?
Do you think a fourth shot in such a short time period is recommended?
Had there been any clinical trials about the fourth shot in a short period of time?
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:26 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
That article you posted as evidence for that stated specifically that the mRNA VACCINEs for cancer was in trials. My statement was in response to that. That while mRNA cancer vaccines are all still in trials. mRNA has been used in other forms of cancer immunotherapy on a smaller scale as treatment options - not trial options.

Are you stating that no mRNA immunotherapy other than vaccines are being used?


I am stating that all mRNA technology in use, other than the covid vaccines, are still at the trial phase. In cancer treatment, treatments still in the trial phase are often used. Those patients become part of the trial.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 10:29 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Because it's not that straightforward. Depending on the condition, a severe case of Covid can pose greater risk to that person than the risk of an autoimmune disease or flare-up.

That's why such a decision needs to be discussed with your doctor on an individual basis.


But that's when comparing vaccinated vs unvaccinated with untreated covid. With treated covid, the outlook is completely different.
Back to top

Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 4:56 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Because it's not that straightforward. Depending on the condition, a severe case of Covid can pose greater risk to that person than the risk of an autoimmune disease or flare-up.

That's why such a decision needs to be discussed with your doctor on an individual basis.


The risk benefit analysis is not possible because we're lacking information.

Normally trials would have been done to study possible carcinogenicity, interactions with different medications, etc. Yet even major cancer hospitals have adopted a policy of promoting the vaccine, despite lacking this information.

The policy of promoting something when information is lacking, is a radical departure from standard medical practice.
Back to top

amother




Coral
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 7:35 am
Azure, I absolutely can't let that statement regarding auto immune conditions in reference to the covid vaccine go by. Unfortunately mandates have somehow melded together with the practice of medicine and many times physicians don't or can't afford to realize that. My friend who suffers from an immune condition and is sensitive to vaccines has been running from doctor to doctor in an attempt to procur an exemption and they have all refused! It is impossible to seperate the two, it is so deeply intertwined and colors objective clinical assesment. It is a dangerous world we live in now where doctors are losing credibility ever so slowly.
If this condition of judicious vaccination in those with auto immune problems isn't being followed, what else is being overlooked, ignored, or shushed?
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 11:19 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Azure, I absolutely can't let that statement regarding auto immune conditions in reference to the covid vaccine go by. Unfortunately mandates have somehow melded together with the practice of medicine and many times physicians don't or can't afford to realize that. My friend who suffers from an immune condition and is sensitive to vaccines has been running from doctor to doctor in an attempt to procur an exemption and they have all refused! It is impossible to seperate the two, it is so deeply intertwined and colors objective clinical assesment. It is a dangerous world we live in now where doctors are losing credibility ever so slowly.
If this condition of judicious vaccination in those with auto immune problems isn't being followed, what else is being overlooked, ignored, or shushed?


Doctors have been threatened not to give Medical Exemptions.

Even Doctors who advise patients not to take the Covid Vax are too scared to give
Medical Exemptions. Some even ask patients not to tell anyone they are against the
Covid Vax.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 12:13 pm
Laiya wrote:
The risk benefit analysis is not possible because we're lacking information.

Normally trials would have been done to study possible carcinogenicity, interactions with different medications, etc. Yet even major cancer hospitals have adopted a policy of promoting the vaccine, despite lacking this information.

The policy of promoting something when information is lacking, is a radical departure from standard medical practice.


Nothing about the approval of the covid vaccine is a "radical departure from standard medical practice" except in misstatements of those who oppose the vaccine. The vaccines went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines. Due to the dire nature of the pandemic, certain barriers to development, related to funding and manufacturing, were removed.

For example, to minimize the risk of losing money, companies usually want to see overwhelming evidence that the vaccine will ultimately be effective and worthy of FDA approval before moving into the next step of testing. Here, however, public and private entities united to pour money into development efforts. Billions of dollars from the government and nonprofits allowed development to take place unimpeded by cost constraints. Eg, Operation Warp Speed, under Trump.

Next, to cut costs, companies usually wait until a vaccine is FDA-approved before manufacturing and distribution can begin. Here, however, companies received funding from the government and federal agencies to cover manufacturing costs upfront. Millions of potential vaccine doses were created before they were actually approved. This ensured that FDA-approved vaccine candidates would be distributed significantly faster. The government ate the cost of failures. Again, Warp Speed.

Additionally, all COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial phases were planned at once to prevent the delay that can usually occur.

Finally, scientists were already researching potential vaccines for other coronaviruses, such as SARS and MERS, so they could apply much of what they had already learned to develop a COVID vaccine.

You don't have to believe it. You can substitute your credentials, whatever they may be, and research for those involved in vaccine research.

But why would you insist upon going to a physician whom you believe is so stupid and uneducated as to not understand what you do, and so corrupt as to care only about money, not health. And why would a doctor whom you think so poorly of, and whose medical advice and judgment you neither trust nor follow, be obligated to treat you.
Back to top

amother




Burlywood
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 12:39 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Azure, I absolutely can't let that statement regarding auto immune conditions in reference to the covid vaccine go by. Unfortunately mandates have somehow melded together with the practice of medicine and many times physicians don't or can't afford to realize that. My friend who suffers from an immune condition and is sensitive to vaccines has been running from doctor to doctor in an attempt to procur an exemption and they have all refused! It is impossible to seperate the two, it is so deeply intertwined and colors objective clinical assesment. It is a dangerous world we live in now where doctors are losing credibility ever so slowly.
If this condition of judicious vaccination in those with auto immune problems isn't being followed, what else is being overlooked, ignored, or shushed?


My son has asthma and he has an extremely hard time with a mask, she said asthma is not exempt and after research doctors don’t wanna give any exemptions cause it was made pure hell the amount of paperwork then they look into your practice. So they rather not.
Back to top

amother




Amaryllis
 

Post Fri, Jan 14 2022, 1:27 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Nothing about the approval of the covid vaccine is a "radical departure from standard medical practice" except in misstatements of those who oppose the vaccine. The vaccines went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines. Due to the dire nature of the pandemic, certain barriers to development, related to funding and manufacturing, were removed.

For example, to minimize the risk of losing money, companies usually want to see overwhelming evidence that the vaccine will ultimately be effective and worthy of FDA approval before moving into the next step of testing. Here, however, public and private entities united to pour money into development efforts. Billions of dollars from the government and nonprofits allowed development to take place unimpeded by cost constraints. Eg, Operation Warp Speed, under Trump.

Next, to cut costs, companies usually wait until a vaccine is FDA-approved before manufacturing and distribution can begin. Here, however, companies received funding from the government and federal agencies to cover manufacturing costs upfront. Millions of potential vaccine doses were created before they were actually approved. This ensured that FDA-approved vaccine candidates would be distributed significantly faster. The government ate the cost of failures. Again, Warp Speed.

Additionally, all COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial phases were planned at once to prevent the delay that can usually occur.

Finally, scientists were already researching potential vaccines for other coronaviruses, such as SARS and MERS, so they could apply much of what they had already learned to develop a COVID vaccine.

You don't have to believe it. You can substitute your credentials, whatever they may be, and research for those involved in vaccine research.

But why would you insist upon going to a physician whom you believe is so stupid and uneducated as to not understand what you do, and so corrupt as to care only about money, not health. And why would a doctor whom you think so poorly of, and whose medical advice and judgment you neither trust nor follow, be obligated to treat you.


The clinical trials are still ongoing. And there are no long term studies proving its safety. Let's not forget about that. Oh, and the efficacy of the vaccines is dropping steadily.
Back to top

Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:51 am
SixOfWands wrote:
You don't have to believe it. You can substitute your credentials, whatever they may be, and research for those involved in vaccine research.

But why would you insist upon going to a physician whom you believe is so stupid and uneducated as to not understand what you do, and so corrupt as to care only about money, not health. And why would a doctor whom you think so poorly of, and whose medical advice and judgment you neither trust nor follow, be obligated to treat you.


This isn't a matter of belief, trust, or credentials. If studies weren't done, they weren't done, and no amount of letters after a name changes that fact.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Recent Topics

Page 9 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I love IKEA AMA
by amother
49 Tue, May 10 2022, 8:58 pm View last post
I love shopping on aliexpress. AMA
by helpful
876 Tue, May 03 2022, 11:45 am View last post
[ Poll ] AMA!
by amother
43 Wed, Apr 27 2022, 8:40 pm View last post
Elimination Communication AMA
by SG18
36 Fri, Mar 11 2022, 11:02 am View last post
I live in Ukraine — AMA
by sequoia
68 Thu, Mar 03 2022, 8:22 am View last post
by iyar