Home

I took Ivermectin. AMA
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Laiya




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 1:46 pm
https://c19hcq.com/

wrote:
369 studies, 275 peer reviewed, 304 comparing treatment and control groups. HCQ is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. Early treatment consistently shows positive effects. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment time, often focusing on a subset of late stage studies. In Vitro evidence made some believe that therapeutic levels would not be attained, however that was incorrect, e.g. see [Ruiz]. Recently added: Atipornwanich McKinnon Grassin-Delyle. HCQ or CQ has been officially adopted for early treatment in all or part of 38 countries (54 including non-government medical organizations).


What's fascinating about this link is that the left side has links for dozens of repurposed drugs undergoing trials for treatment of covid.
Back to top

gold21




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 2:03 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
1. That HCQ Study was FRAUDULENT and was WITHDRAWN from Publication.

2. Patients were given a MASSIVE OVERDOSE of HCQ which caused heart problems.
You can KILL people with MASSIVE OVERDOSES of Tylenol or Aspirin. Or even Water.
Does not mean that Tylenol, Aspirin or Water are "dangerous."

3. HCQ and Ivermectin are effective if given EARLY, as an outpatient.

In the FRAUDULENT Trial, only patients who were critically ill in ICU were given HCQ - when that
is TOO LATE. THis was DELIBERATE, of course to say that HCQ "Is not effective."

HCQ is VERY EFFECTIVE when given EARLY - but this was NOT tested in the Fake Trial!

4. HCQ is supposed to be given with ZINC and an antibiotic - Not done in Fake Trial.

India with nearly a billion people has wiped out Covid with HCQ and Ivermectin!

Millions of doctors around the world report the same amazing results.

Africa, where HCQ and Ivermectin are sold OVER THE COUNTER has the lowest death rate
from Covid.


Speaking of drugs available OTC in Africa that are not available OTC in the US, Nigeria is the country with the biggest population on the continent of Africa. Population 206 Million.

2 percent of it's population is fully vaccinated.

And only about 3,000 total people have died from covid in the country.
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 3:42 pm
fleetwood wrote:
So you can't claim ivermectin helped you if you did not get a positive.


You can't claim the vaccine helped you from not being hospitalized, when I wasn't hospitalized without the vaccine when I had covid.
Back to top

amother




Viola
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 3:46 pm
my entire fam took ivermectin when they tested positive and we’re all better right away. I did the regeneron since I’m pregnant and also got better pretty quick.
Back to top

amother




Gardenia
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:03 pm
Gotta love it.





Ivermectin, possible helpful drug, no way don’t take it without testing.

Covid vaccine, majorly controversial and very new, give it across the board, push it and force it onto everyone no matter what their age, health, or antibody situation.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:13 pm
momsrus wrote:
You can't claim the vaccine helped you from not being hospitalized, when I wasn't hospitalized without the vaccine when I had covid.


Correct, you cannot claim that any single person was helped by the vaccine. Or any other treatment.

You can look at RATES of hospitalization among vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, and extrapolate results.
Back to top

fleetwood




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:25 pm
[quote="momsrus"]You can't claim the vaccine helped you from not being hospitalized, when I wasn't hospitalized without the vaccine when I had covid.[/quot

I never claimed any such thing..I've never had covid. However,the o.p. claimed ivermectin cured covid while not testing for covid.
Not sure what your point is here...
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:27 pm
I think it is immoral to tesr for covid and would never test for it. I would quit my job if I were told I needed to test.

And I never claimed, I recovered from covid. Read my post carefully.
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:28 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Correct, you cannot claim that any single person was helped by the vaccine. Or any other treatment.

You can look at RATES of hospitalization among vaccinated and unvaccinated groups, and extrapolate results.


since covid positive hospital rates are not accurate because covid positive does not mean you're in the hospital because of covid, the rates are meaningless.
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:30 pm
[quote="fleetwood"]
momsrus wrote:
You can't claim the vaccine helped you from not being hospitalized, when I wasn't hospitalized without the vaccine when I had covid.[/quot

I never claimed any such thing..I've never had covid. However,the o.p. claimed ivermectin cured covid while not testing for covid.
Not sure what your point is here...


I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm referring to the claim that the vaccine helps to prevent severe illness and death.
Back to top

Esty 4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:33 pm
small bean wrote:
I think it is immoral to tesr for covid and would never test for it. I would quit my job if I were told I needed to test.

And I never claimed, I recovered from covid. Read my post carefully.

never heard that one...
what makes it 'immoral'?
Back to top

amother




Nasturtium
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:38 pm
Was your taste/smell affected in any way?
Back to top

amother




Skyblue
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:50 pm
For everyone who’s taking ivermectin, people have side effects to it just like every drug and vaccine on the market. Nothing is 100% safe, including Tylenol which can kill you if you overdose. Doing a risk/benefit analysis makes sense but to take it because “why not, it can’t hurt” is a really bad idea.

Also, keep in mind that there are people who could really use the ivermectin and can’t get it because there’s a limited supply and others are taking it just to avoid a stuffed nose.
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:52 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
Was your taste/smell affected in any way?


Omicron does not have this effect
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 4:56 pm
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:
For everyone who’s taking ivermectin, people have side effects to it just like every drug and vaccine on the market. Nothing is 100% safe, including Tylenol which can kill you if you overdose. Doing a risk/benefit analysis makes sense but to take it because “why not, it can’t hurt” is a really bad idea.

Also, keep in mind that there are people who could really use the ivermectin and can’t get it because there’s a limited supply and others are taking it just to avoid a stuffed nose.


Where I got it from the guy does not have a limited supply.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:00 pm
momsrus wrote:
since covid positive hospital rates are not accurate because covid positive does not mean you're in the hospital because of covid, the rates are meaningless.




So is it your theory that the unvaccinated are being hospitalized at a much higher rate "with" covid for purely coincidental reasons?
Back to top

small bean




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:06 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
Was your taste/smell affected in any way?


Im not sure. I couldnt smell or taste due to cold. Not sure if it was covid symptom or cold symptom
Back to top

amother




Rainbow
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:17 pm
momsrus wrote:
Omicron does not have this effect


I know of people who have lost their smell and taste in this wave.
Back to top

Esty 4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:18 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
I know of people who have lost their smell and taste in this wave.

likewise
Back to top

amother




Linen
 

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:22 pm
The good news Hemp compounds could prevent COVID-19 from infecting cells, Oregon research finds so those who dont believe in hcq or ivermectin can now take hemp (not to be confused with thc) so no need to fight this and we should all have the freedom to make our own decisions--

https://www.oregonlive.com/cor......html
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I love shopping on aliexpress. AMA
by helpful
840 Today at 4:57 pm View last post
I did IVF - AMA
by amother
109 Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:23 pm View last post
I'm a writer (not officially but I call myself one) AMA
by amother
15 Thu, Jan 13 2022, 1:26 pm View last post
I'm chickensoupprof AMA 70 Tue, Jan 04 2022, 4:47 pm View last post
I'm Damsel in Distress - AMA
by amother
28 Sun, Jan 02 2022, 6:26 pm View last post