Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I took Ivermectin. AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 5:24 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

So is it your theory that the unvaccinated are being hospitalized at a much higher rate "with" covid for purely coincidental reasons?

Explain what "not fully vaccinated" means. And please provide an update from the last ten days (since we already knows that cases have skyrocketed and many vaccinated and even people who had boosters were diagnosed with covid).

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:20 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
Gotta love it.

Ivermectin, possible helpful drug, no way don’t take it without testing.

Covid vaccine, majorly controversial and very new, give it across the board, push it and force it onto everyone no matter what their age, health, or antibody situation.

Gotta love it.

Covid vaccine - don't take it, it's experimental / FDA approval is meaningless.
Ivermectin, Monoclonal antibodies, HCQ - the experimental usage/dosage is meaningless. Bring it on.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:25 pm
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:
For everyone who’s taking ivermectin, people have side effects to it just like every drug and vaccine on the market. Nothing is 100% safe, including Tylenol which can kill you if you overdose. Doing a risk/benefit analysis makes sense but to take it because “why not, it can’t hurt” is a really bad idea.

Also, keep in mind that there are people who could really use the ivermectin and can’t get it because there’s a limited supply and others are taking it just to avoid a stuffed nose.

Nah, you're making all this stuff up. Let's overdose, let's experiment with all kinds of meds. Who cares if the drugs were never tested for this use. Who cares if we take such high dosages that were never tested for safety. But let's run very far from the CV vaccine, because that's experimental.

Long term (LT) effects of what you ingest/inject - nah, LT concerns don't exist for the experimental use of drugs. LT effects only exist for the vaccine.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:33 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Explain what "not fully vaccinated" means. And please provide an update from the last ten days (since we already knows that cases have skyrocketed and many vaccinated and even people who had boosters were diagnosed with covid).

As per the NYC site:

Vaccination Status: A person is considered fully vaccinated if they have received either both doses of the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca primary vaccine series, or the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen primary vaccine series

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/......page

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:36 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
As per the NYC site:

Vaccination Status: A person is considered fully vaccinated if they have received either both doses of the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca primary vaccine series, or the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen primary vaccine series

FYI medically it has to be 2 weeks after being fully vaccinated to actually be considered as fully vaccinated for medical purposes

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:45 pm
gold21 wrote:
FYI medically it has to be 2 weeks after being fully vaccinated to actually be considered as fully vaccinated for medical purposes

Yes. So that's what fully vaccinated means.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:51 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Gotta love it.

Covid vaccine - don't take it, it's experimental / FDA approval is meaningless.
Ivermectin, Monoclonal antibodies, HCQ - the experimental usage/dosage is meaningless. Bring it on.

Ivermectin and HCQ - FDA approved for 40 - 50 years. Sold Over the Counter in many countries. ZERO deaths reported.

Millions of doctors used IVM and HCQ, all over the world with most cured without any hospitalization.

Covid Vaccines - uses new technology (mRNA). Was developed in 9 months when normally
takes about 10 years to develop a vaccine.

Doesn't stop you from getting infected. Doesn't stop you from spreading.
Many Vaxxed end up in hospital and some die.

Deaths reported in USA - 20,000. A MILLION Injuries

Deaths reported in Europe - 38,000. Millions of Injuries

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:53 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
As per the NYC site:

So all those "unvaccinated" hospitalizations can be people who WERE vaccinated and then
ended up in the hospital within hours/days of vaccination. LOL

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:53 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Yes. So that's what fully vaccinated means.

I think that the poster was asking what the status is of someone during the two week wait.... For ex, supposing they have vaccine side effects within two weeks of vaccination and land up in the hospital.... I believe that is what the poster was asking, though don't take my word for it.... So despite being fully vaxxed, they would be listed as unvaxxed for that initial two week period.....

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:56 pm
gold21 wrote:
I think that the poster was asking what the status is of someone during the two week wait.... For ex, supposing they have vaccine side effects within two weeks of vaccination and land up in the hospital.... I believe that is what the poster was asking, though don't take my word for it....

They're considered not fully vaccinated. Nothing secretive about that. The medical world has been upfront about it from the start.

People are assuming that fully vaccinated means having the 3rd booster. NYC is not (yet) incorporating that for statistical purposes.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 7:58 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
They're considered not fully vaccinated. Nothing secretive about that. The medical world has been upfront about it from the start.

People are assuming that fully vaccinated means having the 3rd booster. NYC is not (yet) incorporating that for statistical purposes.

And how would you respond to the suggestion that those with vaccine side effects who land up in the hospital will inflate the unvaxxed rate?

I'm not saying I believe that is what is happening, I'm not saying I don't believe that is what happening. I'm just asking.

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:03 pm
Oh right that’s kinda funny
As an aside
That now thc is legal and readily available
Ivermectin not so much
Oh right cause animals can be given it
Hey animals are also given antibiotics routinely

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:04 pm
gold21 wrote:
And how would you respond to the suggestion that those with vaccine side effects who land up in the hospital will inflate the unvaxxed rate?

I'm not saying I believe that is what is happening, I'm not saying I don't believe that is what happening. I'm just asking.

Why would it inflate the unvaxxed rate? Taking the vaccine doesn't equal testing positive for Covid. Perhaps a select few will, and even a smaller number - or rather a very small number of vaccine recipients end up in the hospital for vaccine side effects.

So that's not saying a person can't be hospitalized for vaccine side effects. That's saying that its such a low number that the effects on the unvaxxed rate would be neglible.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:08 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Why would it inflate the unvaxxed rate? Taking the vaccine doesn't equal testing positive for Covid. Perhaps a select few will, and even a smaller number - or rather a very small number of vaccine recipients end up in the hospital for vaccine side effects.

So that's not saying a person can't be hospitalized for vaccine side effects. That's saying that its such a low number that the effects on the unvaxxed rate would be neglible.

Just anecdotally, I know a number of people who tested positive for covid within two weeks of receiving a vaccine. We probably all know a few ppl who tested positive shortly after being vaccinated. Think about it. It's not uncommon.

Now, with that said, none of the people I know landed up in the hospital with vaccine side effects.... but I believe that is what the poster you were responding to was referencing- the two week wait and the inflation of unvaccinated numbers.

That's what I understood from her post. I'm just here to clarify her position.

Always glad to be of service. Cool

Last edited by gold21 on Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:10 pm
My brother was prescribed 4 pills at once on day one. Skip day two. 4 pills at once day three.

My aunt was prescribed 1 pill, 3x a day, for 3 days.

Take on empty stomach half hour before food, or two hours after food. With a full glass of water.

Last edited by ra_mom on Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:13 pm
gold21 wrote:
Just anecdotally, I know many people who tested positive for covid within two weeks of receiving a vaccine. So many. We probably all know a few ppl who tested positive shortly after being vaccinated. Think about it.

Now, with that said, none of the people I know landed up in the hospital with vaccine side effects.... but I believe that is what the poster you were responding to was suggesting. That's what I understood from her post. I'm just here to clarify her position. Always glad to be of service. Cool

And happy to oblige by trying to answer the questions Smile. I happen not to know of anyone who tested positive after the vaccine, but that's irrelevant, as is your experience, because its anecdotal.

But, for arguments sake, lets say there's a good amount of people who happen to test positive after the vaccine. The number that end up in the hospital for vaccine side effects are negligible, by all accounts. So even if a random one ends up hospitalized here and there, it doesn't really impact the unvaxxed rate for any measure.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:21 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
And happy to oblige by trying to answer the questions Smile. I happen not to know of anyone who tested positive after the vaccine, but that's irrelevant, as is your experience, because its anecdotal.

But, for arguments sake, lets say there's a good amount of people who happen to test positive after the vaccine. The number that end up in the hospital for vaccine side effects are negligible, by all accounts. So even if a random one ends up hospitalized here and there, it doesn't really impact the unvaxxed rate for any measure.

I'm not necessarily in disagreement with you on this. Regardless, my response to this whole bit about vaxxed vs unvaxxed would have been entirely different; I'd like to see the difference between treated unvaxxed vs treated vaxxed (monoclonal, ivermectin, etc). I believe the outcomes between these two groups would be very similar. I can't really access that data, however, as most who receive early treatment don't land up in the hospital, making these cases more difficult to track.

As to why some would not want to take the vaccine and opt for early treatment instead.... I think that freedom should be available to every person to decide for themselves. Don't you think?

Last edited by gold21 on Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:21 pm
small bean wrote:
I guess I am now a horse or something.

My father was by me for a week while he had covid. I didnt have time or patience to feel sick, so as soon as I got a fever and slight cough, I took ivermectin. I was symptom free within 12 hours of the first pill. Took the full reccomendation.

I also took ivermectin and zinc and hcq, Dr. Zelenko’s whole protocol right after testing positive last year and it did nothing for me except cause side effects. It made me dizzy and weaker than I already was.
My husband also took it, had a milder case than I did but did not see any immediate improvement, he was relatively Ill for about 2 weeks.

gold21

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:26 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
I also took ivermectin and zinc and hcq, Dr. Zelenko’s whole protocol right after testing positive last year and it did nothing for me except cause side effects. It made me dizzy and weaker than I already was.
My husband also took it, had a milder case than I did but did not see any immediate improvement, he was relatively Ill for about 2 weeks.

Were you vaccinated, if I may ask?

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jan 13 2022, 8:32 pm
gold21 wrote:
I'm not necessarily in disagreement with you on this. Regardless, my response to this whole bit about vaxxed vs unvaxxed would have been entirely different; I'd like to see the difference between treated unvaxxed vs treated vaxxed (monoclonal, ivermectin, etc). I believe the outcomes between these two groups would be very similar. I can't really access that data, however, as most who receive early treatment don't land up in the hospital, making these cases more difficult to track.

As to why some would not want to take the vaccine and opt for early treatment instead.... I think that freedom should be available to every person to decide for themselves. Don't you think?

Oh, I agree. It would be wonderful if we can have studies for all the different angles. Since the majority don't end up in the hospital, we analyze the ones in the hospital. For those who aren't hospitalized, the outcome is obviously similar - they all recover. But if we do have a measure of the ones hospitalized, and the data largely suggests that the vast numbers are unvaxxed, we can extrapolate one thing. That one thing is that the vaccine lowers the number of hospitalizations and reduces the number of serious cases.

I don't support mandates. But I don't support rationalizations or conspiracies either. Make the decision with what you're comfortable with, but don't spin information. You can't say you don't want to take something experimental with one breath, then chase after another experimental thing with the next breath. You can't create your own science and try to support your decision with that. Don't try to spin information to your theory, while ignoring the corresponding info that doesn't agree with you. And most of all, stop politicizing medicine! Politicizing the medical field hurts every single individual alike - all 8 billion of us!
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics