Home

Post your Absurdle Score
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


pause




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 4:59 pm
There's no limit to the amount of times one can play in one day. I played three times today and the here's my best score so far:
Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:10 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was my first time playing. It was pretty fun!


Last edited by scruffy on Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:10 pm
Absurdle 9/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:39 pm
Trying hard to get another 4

Absurdle 4/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

sl1




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:45 pm
Link to the game pls?
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:46 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:46 pm
sl1 wrote:
Link to the game pls?

https://qntm.org/files/wordle/index.html
Back to top

chanatron1000




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:48 pm
sl1 wrote:
Link to the game pls?

https://qntm.org/files/wordle/index.html
Back to top

chanatron1000




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:48 pm
Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:50 pm
Brief explanation:

It never picks a word as the answer. Instead, each time you guess, it narrows down the possibilities as little as possible until there is only one word left in any group of potential words so it is forced to give you the win.

Therefore you can play it out the same way repeatedly.

My husband has taken to trying to make the game end in a specific word, which sounds like an enjoyable challenge!
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:53 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:58 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

Olive




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:59 pm
I'm getting really weird words. I had almost no letters left, my word was mamma!!! Fun though
Back to top

fmt4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:05 pm
Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:05 pm
Olive wrote:
I'm getting really weird words. I had almost no letters left, my word was mamma!!! Fun though


Same for me, it's because of how the game works. Responding to your guesses by pruning down possible words, instead of picking a word at the beginning.
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:05 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

mashcsch




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:10 pm
I don't understand. What does it mean pruning down possible words instead of picking a word at the beginning?
Back to top

fmt4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:10 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top

cupcake123




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:12 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
Brief explanation:

It never picks a word as the answer. Instead, each time you guess, it narrows down the possibilities as little as possible until there is only one word left in any group of potential words so it is forced to give you the win.

Therefore you can play it out the same way repeatedly.

My husband has taken to trying to make the game end in a specific word, which sounds like an enjoyable challenge!



Thank you brisket!
Back to top

Tamari




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:15 pm
Absurdle 5/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Back to top
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
[ Poll ] Post your Wordle score! 2352 Today at 3:42 am View last post
Please help. How will I do it? (emotional post)
by amother
40 Tue, Jun 21 2022, 10:47 am View last post
Post your most delicious most easy sweet something
by tweety1
12 Mon, May 23 2022, 8:51 pm View last post
Post surgery - need easy shavuos menu
by amother
16 Sun, May 22 2022, 8:55 am View last post
Chabad camps post 9th grade
by amother
1 Tue, May 17 2022, 4:53 pm View last post