Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Therapist in Manhattan

Rachelgreene

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 5:45 pm
Anyone knows of a good female not necessarily frum but good therapist in Manhattan?
Thank you

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 6:27 pm
Miriam Schechner- 212 362 0155

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 7:50 pm
Judith Rosenberger (My mother's cousin) I don't have her work number, but I'm sure you can 411 it. She's on the east side and very good - and really good credentials.

cassandra

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 8:04 pm
amother wrote:
Judith Rosenberger (My mother's cousin) I don't have her work number, but I'm sure you can 411 it. She's on the east side and very good - and really good credentials.

This is such a Jewish post.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 8:10 pm
cassandra wrote:
amother wrote:

This is such a Jewish post.

you know my son marvin? how could you not know him- he's a doctor! he works on park avenue! try him sweetheart- he's the best Very Happy

AGINY

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 8:31 pm
Perhaps you should be more specific as to what kind of therapist. There is a world of difference between a marriage therapist, physical therapist, psychiatrist, relations therapist etc.

Rachelgreene

Post Wed, Apr 30 2008, 10:17 pm
Thank you all for your posts.
I am looking for a psychologist whol deals with issues like relationships, divorce, and personal issues. not sure exactly how I can describe it better.
Thank you.

taffy

Post Mon, May 12 2008, 3:34 pm
You can try Alisa Kasachkoff. She's located in Manhattan on E. 93rd St. and 1st. Ave. She accepts Americhoice.

Rutabaga

Post Mon, May 12 2008, 3:41 pm
Dr. Michelle Friedman

She has a private practice and is also Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital.

I know her personally, not professionally, but I can tell you that she's really easy to talk to and very empathetic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries