Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Camp Renana Lakewood
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Oldlace

Post Wed, Feb 16 2022, 8:10 am
All I’d to say is I sent my girls to camp Renana last year and we were thrilled!!
Great camp, great counselors, my girls loved it!
I’m honestly surprised by some of the posts here.
The only reason why we aren’t going back is because my girls switched classes this year at school and want to go where their friends are going.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Feb 16 2022, 8:37 am
Chayalle wrote:
I remember when I was a young newlywed, there was a daycamp in Lakewood that was considered THE BEST (back in those days! Probably nothing like the daycamps today) and it was pretty RW. I can't remember what it was called, maybe Bnos Yisrael daycamp or something like that (I could be totally mixed up here.) My nieces - who went to Bais Faiga and were typical Bais Faiga type, wore knee socks to school (back when BF allowed knee socks up to 6th grade), went to that daycamp for the summer and willingly WORE TIGHTS all summer to comply with the rules and have the fun, trips, etc...of that daycamp.
I went to that camp! I don’t remember wearing tights but most of my childhood is a blur so I can’t say for sure. I definitely don’t think tznius rules affect kids as much as we think.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Feb 16 2022, 8:38 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
You sound bitter and negative…. Wondering what your point is… a parent like u will find the negative in any Daycamp you send to. Glad for Renana that they are spared your attitude
You need to hit the quote button at the top of the post so people know who you’re responding to. Unless you’re talking to everyone on the thread Of course.

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Feb 16 2022, 9:31 am
Chayalle wrote:
A school that has students like my adorable nieces and great-nieces....(kidding)

I think it's an excellent school, run by an amazing principal.

Principal is beyond amazing and special, I as a parent learn so much from her.

freedomseek

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 10:08 am
Would anyone have the contact info for camp Renana?
I don’t see them listed anywhere
Thanks
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries