Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Restaurants

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 2:52 pm
My husband and I will be in Lakewood for a few days and are looking for a quiet place with good food to go out to eat for dinner. Not dairy. Any recommendations?

cupcake123

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 2:55 pm
It's cute that I feel like I answer this question her at least once I week. I don't mind. I love food.

Yapchik (fast food)
Entree (steak house)
Hamisada (isreali)

My personal favorite is 656 but that's in deal

jellybelly94

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 2:57 pm
Do you want a higher end place?
There's the tried and true entree which is nice ambiance well priced for a nice steakhouse.

If you are okay with spending more there is char q and lamppost which we loved! But they r more pricey. There is also a place called smokey hill that may be in between the two options (entree and charq) that I hear has fantastic food!

Then there's more like takeout places tht probobly won't be as quiet....(Dlux, hamisada...)but r much cheaper

Enjoy ur outing

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 3:02 pm
I'd recommend Entree. Its expensive but not obscenely so, and its pretty much consistently good.

If you want cheaper, I'd recommend Snaps. I know, its not super classy at all, but the food is really good! They really do live up to their slogan of good food, fast. Its fast food, but its better than other places that seem to be frozen food reheated. Lately, its my favorite place to go when I want to run away with my husband and I only have gross leftovers and I just need someone to serve me hot food that I didn't make. It helps that I don't live in that part of town, so I never know anyone in the store and I feel like I got away a little because I don't have to make small talk to anyone when I'm grouchy.

amother
Mulberry

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 4:05 pm
dlux, yapchik and entree prob won't be quiet - but might be - depends what night of the week and what time you go. if you go not a peak night and not a peak time, it can be really nice
Snaps, Glatt Gourmet and Glattbite are mostly takeout, but you can sit and eat there - but not upscale at all and not quiet
The Reserve, Estrea, Char q, lampost are more upscale and prob will be quieter

hair4u

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 4:07 pm
fish grill is parve and nice, quiet

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 4:25 pm
c_w wrote:
fish grill is parve and nice, quiet

It’s actually dairy! But it is delicious

Mommy

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:57 pm
Charq is great - delicious food, amazing ambiance, but recently when I’ve gone there it’s been packed. So if you’re looking for a quiet, more private night out, it might not be the place…

amf

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 9:06 pm
I've been to smokey hill- really good food, nice ambiance. It was quiet when we went but it was the middle of the week at 8 pm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries