Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Kanye West’s new girlfriend
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 6:04 pm
So I know I shouldn’t be interested but I find it fascinating. Kim with Pete Davidson? Kanye with Julia Fox? First off, Julia’s eye makeup and clothing choices are frightening. Has she changed her look once she started dating ye or was she always this dark?

And Kim with Pete… I’m sure it won’t last. It’s pretty funny. They make an interesting looking couple. Kanye has wicked style, and could rival Kim, but Pete is more eh

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 6:15 pm
Pete Davidson could do better.

amother
Sunflower

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 6:17 pm
I don’t follow the kardashians much, but Kim and Kanye aren’t together anymore since when?
And who is Julia?

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 6:30 pm
I don't understand the fanatic appeal of Pete Davidson as a significant other.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 3:02 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

I find it hard to get past the tattoos and weed, but everyone who's worked with him says he's actually really sweet
and there have been lots of comments and jokes about the suppsed size of a certain body part

amother
Lightcyan

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 5:10 am
I'm disappointed that Kanye and Kim broke up. They were conservative by Hollywood standards, and I hoped they'd be a good influence somehow.

Not to say that divorce is always bad or never good, but "personality" isn't a good reason to divorce when you have young children together.

amother
IndianRed

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 5:28 am
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
I'm disappointed that Kanye and Kim broke up. They were conservative by Hollywood standards, and I hoped they'd be a good influence somehow.

Not to say that divorce is always bad or never good, but "personality" isn't a good reason to divorce when you have young children together.

I don’t think that Kim was conservative at all, and I don’t think there was a chance she would be a good influence, I have nothing personal against her but the kardashian lifestyle is totally superficial and the only influence she had was over fashion, she influenced the huge lips trend where loads of young people started having a ton of lip filler, and the big butt and boobs which also caused young people to do those things.
Kanye on the other hand seemed to have drifted to the right over the years, but also don’t think he is necessarily a good influence I mean he has said a lot of weird comments in recent years. I don’t think he is conservative per see more that he has strange and random views.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 5:56 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

Me neither. At all.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:06 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

Same. Nothing against him, I'm sure he's fun but if he were in my friend group he'd be friendzoned so fast. Ariana went out with him too. Guess that's how there's a lid for every pot. If we all only liked the same type, there wouldn't be enough to go around.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:11 am

You thought Kim would somehow be a good influence? I mean, I hope that too and I wish her the best but you do know how she became famous, right? And the values on her reality show weren't something I'd be emulating but okay.

Meanwhile Kanye announced at some public event that Kim wanted to abort their first child. A child who is old enough to hear and understand that. I get that he has mental health issues but that doesn't excuse a public announcement like that. You really think it's a simple "personality" thing?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 7:20 am
Kim is definitely a less conservative/religious than Kanye. And Kanye is definitely more fanatic/unbalanced than Kim. I could see a lot of clashes. I mean, Kanye was dictating what Kim could wear. And I wonder if he’s doing the same for his new girlfriend based on her recent wardrobe (and eye makeup).

As far as Pete’s appeal- yea he seems kinda gross to me but maybe in real life he’s funny sweet and confident but not a jerk? (On SNL he seems like a jerk)

He has interesting style I must admit. Recently in nail polish- he pulled it off well.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:07 am

Who says they divorced over personality?
They're divorced because he is mentally ill.
I was surprised she stuck around this long.
Probably just to have her dream family number or something.

Being a conservative couple is not a reason to stay married.
(Which they weren't anyways)

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:13 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

I think he’s adorable!

amother
Daffodil

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 8:23 am
I do feel bad for the kids though. They're being born for fame and aren't being raised like kids should be raised. After watching the Kardashian show, I can say that they're probably one of the most dysfunctional families on earth.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 9:12 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I find it hard to get past the tattoos and weed, but everyone who's worked with him says he's actually really sweet
and there have been lots of comments and jokes about the suppsed size of a certain body part

That’s because Ariana sang about it in thank you next

North Star

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 9:22 am
No, Ariana started those rumors with a tweet.
https://people.com/music/arian.....size/

I adore Pete Davidson. While not attractive to me at all, I love his humble confidence and personality. And he’s funny.

Also Kim and Pete are totally just a PR couple and having fun while at it. I’m sure Kim is enjoying Pete after all that time with Kanye. But it’s totally PR, not romantic.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 4:37 pm
North Star wrote:
No, Ariana started those rumors with a tweet.
https://people.com/music/arian.....size/

I adore Pete Davidson. While not attractive to me at all, I love his humble confidence and personality. And he’s funny.

Also Kim and Pete are totally just a PR couple and having fun while at it. I’m sure Kim is enjoying Pete after all that time with Kanye. But it’s totally PR, not romantic.

Humble? To me he seems quite arrogant

chanatron1000

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 4:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Humble? To me he seems quite arrogant

Why?

Fox

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 4:49 pm
"Kanye West's girlfriend" is at least a partial oxymoron.

Congresswoman

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 4:52 pm
I kind of admire Kim k. She’s a strong successful female who has been ridiculed and criticized a lot. She and I live on different planets but I feel a kindred spirit in her...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics