Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Your favorite Instagram designers

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 7:16 pm
I like to scroll through designers accounts on Instagram. Can you tell who you follow? I would love to see new ones.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 8:52 am
Hadassah Chapler

Simple1

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 10:47 am
Margalit Lankry

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:04 pm
Susan Strauss
HH design
Vaneshomedecor

So what

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:24 pm
Sophie Paterson

amother
Gardenia

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:31 pm
I've decided that all these instagram designers are SO BORING. So so so so boring.

Gray. Gray and white. White and cream. Gray and cream. Gray and white and cream. Gray gray gray. More gray. White. More white.

Every kitchen looks the same. And if any image they share is wow, it's usually stolen from someone else's work that they didn't do, so they don't tag any of the stores that provided the materials. It's "inspiration".

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 2:25 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
I've decided that all these instagram designers are SO BORING. So so so so boring.

Gray. Gray and white. White and cream. Gray and cream. Gray and white and cream. Gray gray gray. More gray. White. More white.

Every kitchen looks the same. And if any image they share is wow, it's usually stolen from someone else's work that they didn't do, so they don't tag any of the stores that provided the materials. It's "inspiration".

I agree. The coloring is so blah. Also doesn’t even look like people could live there. Extremely not practical.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 2:31 pm

You forgot white and gold Tongue Out . I totally agree. An account that I follow and love is zebraskindecor but it's not jewish.

amother
Gardenia

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 2:57 pm
They even use the same gray chairs and gray sectionals and gray couches, over and over and over. And they put a cushion on there and declare it's a "POP OF COLOR."

I want ALL COLOR. And enough with the windows that overlook a mountain top with a beach down below.

Why should I choose any of these designers? They're all the same. Carrera kitchen countertops, check. Brass light hangings over an island, check. Stupid three barstools in gray, check.

Someone show me something DIFFERENT.

amother
Gardenia

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 3:01 pm
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:
You forgot white and gold Tongue Out . I totally agree. An account that I follow and love is zebraskindecor but it's not jewish.

I looked this up hahaha is this for real? "Only real culled zebra hides"?! They sell zebras??

I can't. I'm off to laugh about this for hours.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 4:55 pm
Adina Kornbluth
AK Design Studios

amother
Moonstone

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 9:14 pm
I looked this up hahaha is this for real? "Only real culled zebra hides"?! They sell zebras??

I can't. I'm off to laugh about this for hours.

Yes, he seems to, but he also posts rooms from different designers and I always love them! This was one today
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics