Home

Shaitel Cut Question - Lakewood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 10:23 am
I bought my shaitel from a salon that I like, and the owner did the cut. Now I decided that I want it shorter for tznius. I need it cut for a simcha this weekend. The owner isn't available to cut it this week, but I can have it cut by another stylist who works in her salon. It's a very simple blunt trim, I literally want like an inch off...would you trust someone other than the owner to cut your good wig for you?

amother

DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 11:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I bought my shaitel from a salon that I like, and the owner did the cut. Now I decided that I want it shorter for tznius. I need it cut for a simcha this weekend. The owner isn't available to cut it this week, but I can have it cut by another stylist who works in her salon. It's a very simple blunt trim, I literally want like an inch off...would you trust someone other than the owner to cut your good wig for you?
yes for a blunt cut. Also, there are a lot of sheitel machers doing this for free now. You should not have to pay.

amother

Hyssop

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 11:49 am
Yes use someone who will do it free
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels