Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Hostess gifts shabbos Sheva brachos

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 12:28 am
Alot of different people will be hosting our guests for shabbos Sheva brachos, what's nice and not too expensive to give all of these hosts? Also I want to give all of my guests a little bag with some stuff inside and a shabbos schedule, what should this include?
Thank you

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 11:03 am
I host many people and often receive things that I cannot use or regift . I try to return them and buy something I like. If there is a local store that will take a return use them. I have gotten a havdalah candle (returned) , dip set (store owner refused return, relegated to closet), artisanal popcorn (consumed -yum) , candy and nut assortments (meh) , flower arrangements (👍🏻), Shabbos match holder bottle (use it) . I’ve given pretty crystal bowls. White ceramic serving pieces. My friend once sent us a bakery box of her own home made fancy cookies.
As far as the packages , they have gotten more elegant but much more simple . Water , candy , nuts and the required little bottle of mouthwash. Sometimes tea lites. No crumbly chometz - that’s inconsiderate of your hosts . A magazine or paper if it’s a summer Shabbos and a schedule / map. Mazel Tov !

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 11:12 am
Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics