Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Must listen to Candace Owens Instagram

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 12:20 pm
To those of you who are constantly hung up on “facts”, numbers, and CDC recommendation, this is a must hear.
She explains so freakishly how so much information we are fed is wrong. I’m beginning to doubt more and more.
It’s on her stories from yesterday and will expire in a few hours.(except if she will save it)

oakandfig19

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:11 pm
I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:15 pm
You very obviously didn’t watch. She includes links you are free to do the research all by yourself.

Congresswoman

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:16 pm
Although I’m on different sides politically I kind of like Candace. She’s a fiery young woman who built herself a nice career from nothing.

I followed her journey over the years (starting with her viral ‘coming out conservative’ video), she caught my eye.

But I agree, she is a great spinner and a political hack. Don’t get too riled up by her.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:17 pm
Congresswoman wrote:
Although I’m on different sides politically I kind of like Candace. She’s a fiery young woman who built herself a nice career from nothing.

I followed her journey over the years (starting with her viral ‘coming out conservative’ video), she caught my eye.

But I agree, she is a great spinner and a political hack. Don’t get too riled up by her.

I actually don’t agree with everything she says, I just found her stories today fascinating and that’s why I’m posting those. I don’t usually mention her otherwise.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:18 pm
It’s about vaccines in general not limited to Covid19

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:34 pm
She posts sources and facts. In not her spin on anything. But of course people don't want to hear those facts so they just call her a quack or conspiracy theorist instead. Ignorance is bliss.

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:42 pm
Definitely interesting.
Too sum it up she decided to fact check cdc rubella number of cases and deaths bec it didn’t match other journals.

She pulled up the referenced document for the numbers on the cdc website and the numbers don’t match. (A cdc rubella survey from around like 1979)

So either the reference was referenced incorrectly or they made up the numbers.
She is trying to find out how many ppl actually died from rubella based on records kept during the last major USA case.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:54 pm
oakandfig19 wrote:
I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth.

She is actually begging for someone to debunk what she was speaking about yesterday, because she is in such disbelief. Perhaps you can help her?

PSmommy

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 1:58 pm
Thank you for bringing this up! I watched the first stories she did a few days ago. I'm definitely gonna watch the rest now.
Very informative.

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 2:05 pm
For those who can help debunking

https://jamanetwork.com/journa.....09448

Historical Comparisons of Morbidity and Mortality for Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in the United States
Sandra W. Roush, MT, MPH; Trudy V. Murphy, MD; and the Vaccine-Preventable Disease Table Working Group

https://www.cdc.gov/rubella/ab......html
“ Before the rubella vaccination program started in 1969, rubella was a common and widespread infection in the United States. During the last major rubella epidemic in the United States from 1964 to 1965, an estimated 12.5 million people got rubella, 11,000 pregnant women lost their babies, 2,100 newborns died, and 20,000 babies were born with congenital rubella syndrome (CRS). Once the vaccine became widely used, the number of people infected with rubella in the United States dropped dramatically.”

https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cd.....1.pdf

ETA: I’m not sure why she is saying those are the references. I don’t see that specific doc referenced on the cdc website. It looks like it was referenced on jamanetwork maybe.
So she is spinning it a little
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics