Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Pushing MMR and chicken pox vaccine
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:27 pm
Gardenia

Before there was measles vaccine virtually everyone got measles and had natural life long immunity.

Babies who were breastfed were protected from measles if their mothers had measles.

But if mothers are measles vaxxed they cant pass their antibodies in their breast milk to protect their babies.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:29 pm
Gardenia

measles outbreaks are very rare.

NOBODY DIED OF MEASLES for years in USA.

But every year about 400 kids die from vaccines. Their lives matter.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:30 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
If you cant find a pediatrician who will allow you to delay vaccines until school,

you can do without one and take yr children to an urgent care if they are sick.

Annecdotally, unvaxxed kids seldom get sick.

many also follow an organic healthy diet.

This is such a preposterous statement.

If unvaccinated people don't get sick why did so many children and people DIE or suffer long term complications before there were vaccines.

Obviously if one is not malnourished one has a better chance to overcome a disease but there are many seemingly healthy children and adults who get very sick or die from infectious diseases.

It is only because vaccines are so successful in eradicating illness that there are people who think they aren't necessary or bad.

I am old enough so that there were no vaccines against some childhood diseases like measles and mumps and everyone got sick - miserably sick. Entire civilizations were wiped out by diseases which are now controlled by vaccines.

I am also old enough to have seen older children and adults who suffered paralysis from polio before there were vaccines. And those were the ones who survived. My older relatives tell me of the terror when they were children especially in the summer when polio seemed to be more rampant.

I am not surprised because you are generally a source of misinformation based on the dubious sources.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:41 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
This is such a preposterous statement.

If unvaccinated people don't get sick why did so many children and people DIE or suffer long term complications before there were vaccines.

Obviously if one is not malnourished one has a better chance to overcome a disease but there are many seemingly healthy children and adults who get very sick or die from infectious diseases.

It is only because vaccines are so successful in eradicating illness that there are people who think they aren't necessary or bad.

I am old enough so that there were no vaccines against some childhood diseases like measles and small pox and everyone got sick - miserably sick.

I am also old enough to have seen older children and adults who suffered paralysis from polio before there were vaccines. And those were the ones who survived. My older relatives tell me of the terror when they were children especially in the summer when polio seemed to be more rampant.

I am not surprised because you are generally a source of misinformation based on the dubious sources.

According to this chart, deaths from measles declined about 95% BEFORE the measles vaccine was introduced.

Viruses usually become LESS DANGEROUS as they mutate - as we see with Covid.

Also as children have More Food, Clean Water, Flush Toilets (less dangerous germs) - they
become HEALTHIER and more able to recover from sickness.

Measles and Chicken Pox are NOT Polio.

Nobody was Terrified of Measles and Chicken Pox like they were of Polio,
so this is a FALSE analogy.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:42 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
I guess that's why there's a healthy unvaxxed kid still in a coma from the measles outbreak in Israel right? He definitely bounced back to himself. As did the 1.5yo who wasn't vaxxed for it who died.

So so sad
Also the babies who died from the vaccines is heartbreaking. And those who got seizures for life. Someone I know died from a seizure last year.

Someone in my city got into a car crash last week. There was also a crash in Flatbush.
I still can’t understand why cars are legal. Ban all the cars.

I drive.
But my friend is afraid to drive, and I don’t make fun of her.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Gardenia

measles outbreaks are very rare.

NOBODY DIED OF MEASLES for years in USA.

But every year about 400 kids die from vaccines. Their lives matter.

Nobody died of measles because of vaccination. If everyone followed your advise and refused to vaccinate, then childhood diseases would return and, along with them, the associated risks.

In any event, OP, I suggest that you find a doctor who is aligned with your philosophy. Why on earth would a doctor want to treat your children when you claim that your medical expertise is greater than theirs, and will therefore reject their advice. Why on earth would you want to use a doctor whom you believe is too stupid to figure out whatever it is that you figured out.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:49 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Gardenia

Before there was measles vaccine virtually everyone got measles and had natural life long immunity.

Babies who were breastfed were protected from measles if their mothers had measles.

But if mothers are measles vaxxed they cant pass their antibodies in their breast milk to protect their babies.

Except for those who died. They never got immunity.
Or the ones permanently damaged from vaccine preventable illnesses. I know someone who became deaf from one of those diseases.

And great, I should be nursing my kids forever? But anyways...Breast milk immunity doesnt last forever. It goes away...

amother
Poinsettia

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:51 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
Except that my babies aren't vaccinated against measles until age 1.

I wasn't worried about myself, I was worried about my baby. And no one has the right to be spreading measles in the first place, or deciding that if someone doesn't want their baby to get a vaccine-preventable disease they should just keep their baby home for a year.

Look what happens when people say that if you don't want to vaccinate you should keep your kids home. Uproar over freedom violations. But it's okay to say that if you don't want your child to get a VPD then you should keep your child home?

The vast majority want to vaccinate their kids, not have their kids get VPDs. Why does a minority get to make health decisions for the majority? Talk about undemocratic and violating rights.

Are you listening to yourself? So I can't make my own medical decisions, I need to think of your baby, but you feel you can force a medical injection on me. It's a two way street. Again, I'm not vaccinated with the MMR. I take steps to protect myself instead of demanding the world bend over backwards to accommodate my lack of immunity.

You want to vaccinate yourself and your kids, by all means, go right ahead. But you can't demand that the rest of the world follow your choices. Perhaps I should demand that you follow mine and not vaccinate because I'm not.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:00 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Except for those who died. They never got immunity.
Or the ones permanently damaged from vaccine preventable illnesses. I know someone who became deaf from one of those diseases.

And great, I should be nursing my kids forever? But anyways...Breast milk immunity doesnt last forever. It goes away...

The 400 Children who die EVERY YEAR from Vaccines also never got immunity.

Do their lives count?

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:02 pm
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
Are you listening to yourself? So I can't make my own medical decisions, I need to think of your baby, but you feel you can force a medical injection on me. It's a two way street. Again, I'm not vaccinated with the MMR. I take steps to protect myself instead of demanding the world bend over backwards to accommodate my lack of immunity.

You want to vaccinate yourself and your kids, by all means, go right ahead. But you can't demand that the rest of the world follow your choices. Perhaps I should demand that you follow mine and not vaccinate because I'm not.

Liberals are Tyrants.

They demand that Everyone has to do things THEIR way!

They don't respect that other people have a Right to DISAGREE!

Because of CENSORSHIP and PERSECUTION, they don't know that there are DOCTORS
and SCIENTISTS who say Vaccines are too dangerous - not worth the risk.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
a great place to start is "dissolving illusions" by dr susan humphries

Thank you!

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:08 pm
For those of us who were alive and well before the varicella vaccine was forced in order to attend school, we all know that there weren’t many deaths from chicken pox and that people weren’t that afraid of getting it. The vast majority of children got it and were not living in fear of it. They took off 2 weeks from school and then moved on with their lives. If somebody doesn’t want to give this vaccine to their children, the world won’t end.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:10 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The 400 Children who die EVERY YEAR from Vaccines also never got immunity.

Do their lives count?

The CDC estimates that vaccinations will prevent more than 21 million hospitalizations and 732,000 deaths among children born in the last 20 years.

As to vaccine deaths, VAERS received 2149 death reports from July 1, 1997 through December 31, 2013, most (n = 1469 [68.4%]) in children. 70% of 2149 is 1504. 1504 / 16.5 is about 91 reported deaths per year. Most common causes of death among 1244 child reports with available death certificates/autopsy reports included sudden infant death syndrome (n = 544 [44%]), asphyxia (n = 74 [6.0%]), septicemia (n = 61 [4.9%]), and pneumonia (n = 57 [4.6%]).

IOW, no discernible causal links.

But yes, every death matters.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:16 pm
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
For those of us who were alive and well before the varicella vaccine was forced in order to attend school, we all know that there weren’t many deaths from chicken pox and that people weren’t that afraid of getting it. The vast majority of children got it and were not living in fear of it. They took off 2 weeks from school and then moved on with their lives. If somebody doesn’t want to give this vaccine to their children, the world won’t end.

Excellent point.

Plenty around who remember that nobody was terrified of chicken pox -
but chicken pox vax is FORCED on everybody.

And Pharmaceutical Industry makes Billions $$$ on vaccines that are FORCED on
everyone - and they can't be SUED for any deaths or injuries. They give Millions $$$
in Bribes (donations) to Politicians to get laws written for THEIR benefit - NOT OURS!

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 2:24 pm
Hep B was only a concern for medical professionals or people who dealt with other random people's bodily fluid. When they invented a vaccine, every newborn became a target.
Who says your newborn and childhood injection will protect them as teenagers?

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 2:50 pm
With the preface that side effects beyond mild fever/irritability for a day or two after the shot are INCREDIBLY unlikely no matter what, and that my kids are fully vaccinated, fully on schedule -

if you're so concerned about side effects, you should know that there are more likely to be side effects from MMR on a delayed schedule than on a normal schedule. See for example https://www.webmd.com/children.....tudy.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 4:44 pm
Going anon Bec of identifying details. I caught chicken pox as an adult a month before my wedding and was deathly ill. My sister caught it three weeks later and almost missed my wedding. I couldn't go near my pregnant friend or grandfather. You bet I vaxxed my kids for chicken pox and wish it had been available to me.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 5:58 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Going anon Bec of identifying details. I caught chicken pox as an adult a month before my wedding and was deathly ill. My sister caught it three weeks later and almost missed my wedding. I couldn't go near my pregnant friend or grandfather. You bet I vaxxed my kids for chicken pox and wish it had been available to me.

I took a blood test two months before my wedding to check and make sure that I’m immuned to chicken pox , rubella, measles, mumps etc.
I was.
If I wasn’t you bet I’d take the vaccine!!
It’s very dangerous to get these when pregnant, especially in the first trimester.
It’s totally not worth the very dangerous risk , even for achieving natural immunity .

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 7:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My baby is 12 months bh.
Just took her for a sick visit bc she has a cold again.

Doctor mentioned MMR and chicken pox vaccine. I really dont want to vaccinate at this time. He put me on the spot and was kind of hostile.

I live in NY so I know I dont have a way around this.

Whats the latest I would be able to push the MMR vaccine off?

Anyone have success with this?

ETA: I must give them as I dont plan on homeschooling

The reason I go to urgent cares for sick visits is because I hate when doctors become horrible anytime vaccines are brought up.
If they are so sure they are right to push 6 shots in a single visit when the 6 month old baby has a cold then....why do they go berserk and start the anti vax name calling the minute you ask to see the insert. I mean I look at the antibiotics insert and Motrin insert all the time.
You deserve somebody who values your concerns whether or not you choose to vaccinate and when you choose to do it. You are the employer and he works for you. He has to answer to you. They make you feel so small.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 8:17 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

Chickenpox is a childhood illness and irs supposes to be mild. Adults only catch it bc the vaccine schedule messed up all our immunity. Nobody said it's safe for adults to get it. That's what happens when you mess with God's design.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics