Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Purim for 1 year olds

English3

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 6:22 am
I have boy twins any cute ideas?

lfab

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 7:25 am
Thing 1 and thing 2. A relative of mine did this when her twins were babies and it was really cute.

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 7:51 am
My twins are a boy and a girl. So far we’ve done:

Age baby: Queen Esther and Fuzzle (inside joke with my family)

Age 1: Oh wow I don’t even remember… how crazy is that???

Age 2: I guess twins sap your memory pretty bad huh… I was sure I’d remember as I wrote this! Gotta look up the pictures! Oh! My son was a sherif. I think my daughter was… a princess or something? Or was that the year before?

Age 3: Bumblebee and Strawberry. For like five seconds and then they refused to cooperate with costumes anymore.

Age 4: Superman and “Princess Abby Cadabby Unicorn” (not a costume you easily forget lol)

Age 5: They’ve made multiple requests each already, and I’m waiting until it gets closer to see which of their wishes stick.

Wow… sorry this was less informative than I intended.

Their older brother has had some interesting requests as well… one year he wanted to “be a kite and play with a kite.” Original costume award material, for sure!

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 7:53 am
Also wait a second… my twins are only 4… what in the world is with my brain…? (Besides for having had 3 under 3 lol)

I should just delete my whole post but I’ll leave it in case anyone wants to feel “not THAT bad, at least” by comparison.

Happy Purim to all

English3

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 4:10 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
Also wait a second… my twins are only 4… what in the world is with my brain…? (Besides for having had 3 under 3 lol)

I should just delete my whole post but I’ll leave it in case anyone wants to feel “not THAT bad, at least” by comparison.

Happy Purim to all

Lol you made me smile 😍 cute ideas.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 4:30 pm
characters
pooh and tigger
woody and buzz
mario and luigi
charlie brown and snoopy
thing one and thing two
tweedle dee and tweedle dum
cookie monster and elmo
donald duck and mickey mouse

food
ketchup and mustard
cookie and milk
salt and pepper
sirracha and soy sauce

sillymommy

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 9:12 pm
Following!
I came on here to post this myself- I also have 1 year old boy twins. Last year they were ketchup and mustard. Looking for cute ideas for this year as well!
Bonus points if the costume idea is something they may actually agree to wear for more than 30 seconds.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more