Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Compare camp chodosh and camp it

mashcsch

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 10:03 pm
Can people here chime in about their experiences with these 2 camps for teens?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 11:33 am
Were you able to get any information?
I sent one daughter to camp it and I registered my other daughter to chodosh this summer because that’s where her friends are going. I’m not sure but from what I hear, chodosh will have way more trips than camp it (which I personally don’t think is necessary). Camp it is a fun camp but probably a drop more low key.

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 11:39 am
Camp it was low key? Can’t imagine topping honestly.
My dd went to camp it. Massive trips twice a week. Huge breakouts. Major activities. I thought it was a lot. My dd loved it.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 12:47 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Camp it was low key? Can’t imagine topping honestly.
My dd went to camp it. Massive trips twice a week. Huge breakouts. Major activities. I thought it was a lot. My dd loved it.

I didn’t mean low key as in boring backyard style daycamp. When my daughter went I think there were 2 trips, a late night, lots and lots of fun… but wait! I just remembered that the year she went was the Covid summer when we were just happy that camp actually opened! Trips were a big problem to arrange that year. Don’t get me wrong… she had a great time!
Actually all the camps HAVE to make it tons of fun because there is so much competition out there so I really think that they are all great. Probably depends on which friends are going to have the best experience.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 10:21 pm
Hi, following up on this. Any updates on the difference between the two camps? Do they attract different types of girls? Staff the same frum?

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 12:55 am
amother Mimosa wrote:
Hi, following up on this. Any updates on the difference between the two camps? Do they attract different types of girls? Staff the same frum?

Bump!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries